What states are released?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called the Texas Board and they said as of right now (2:45pm 15-Dec-2014) they have not yet received the scores from NCEES. Couldn't give any indication of how long it would take for them to release them back to NCEES to then release scores to us.
Thanks for the update...

Just had an older coworker come into my cube and ask me a question. I coouldn't talk. My face is red. And I had to apologize and explain to him that I just heard that I might get my scores today. He seemed so weirded out by me.

Anybody call the Florida Board?
I was just wondering the same. I can't really sneak away to call at the moment unfortunately, but hopefully someone else knows something. We're usually one of the first ones to get results, so I'm sure we'll get them pretty soon.

so looks like Texas won't be out today !!!!! :(
Just because they told me they haven't yet received them doesn't mean they won't be out today. There's still 2+ hours in a normal work day (no idea what kind of work day the TBPE has) but I'm still hopeful as it's clear NCEES is releasing scores, and historically, Texas is one of the first. And clearly, they aren't going in alphabetical order -- N, A, K, M...

Just called the Texas Board and they said as of right now (2:45pm 15-Dec-2014) they have not yet received the scores from NCEES. Couldn't give any indication of how long it would take for them to release them back to NCEES to then release scores to us.
This seems crazy to me. Are they seriously releasing results to states one at a time? What year are we living in again?

The Oklahoma OKPELS office said she wasn't sure when the results would be released but it should be sometime this week......

The Oklahoma OKPELS office said she wasn't sure when the results would be released but it should be sometime this week......

Do we have to wait for Oklahoma to send out letters and wait for the snail mail to deliver them or is there a way to find out online before we get the letters?

so looks like Texas won't be out today !!!!! :(
Just because they told me they haven't yet received them doesn't mean they won't be out today. There's still 2+ hours in a normal work day (no idea what kind of work day the TBPE has) but I'm still hopeful as it's clear NCEES is releasing scores, and historically, Texas is one of the first. And clearly, they aren't going in alphabetical order -- N, A, K, M...
i will continue my F5ing until 5pm today.....

Do we have to wait for Oklahoma to send out letters and wait for the snail mail to deliver them or is there a way to find out online before we get the letters?

This is what the NCEES site says for Oklahoma.... I now wish I would have asked more questions. It was obvious she new the results were in...

Results

When results have been released to the Oklahoma board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an email informing FE and PE candidates that their results can be accessed through MyNCEES.

The Oklahoma board will notify PS candidates of their results.

All results are reported as pass or fail. If you fail the examination, you will receive a diagnostic report showing your performance for each of the major topics covered on the exam.

Are the honestly releasing the results one by one?

That seems odd to me, but I'm just happy the results are coming.

I'm guessing LA will be tomorrow.

Lisa at FBPE said. "By the end of this week."
Did she happen to say if they at least received the results? "By the end of the week" is kind of a softball answer; we could've guessed that much. If we know they have them in hand, then I think we could realistically expect them by tomorrow if not this afternoon.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Ok It was killing me so I called again to clarify.....NOW the Oklahoma OKPEL says they just gave NCEES the notice to release the scores!!!! any time now!!! she said we should get an e-m[/SIZE]ail.

Back