What states are released?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the honestly releasing the results one by one?

That seems odd to me, but I'm just happy the results are coming.

I'm guessing LA will be tomorrow.

If I had to guess, I'd say the state boards have the results and are going through whatever their rules are for releasing the results. In other threads, it's been said that ncees has released the results. I'd imagine the people answering the phones at the state board office aren't on the distribution list and aren't "in the know".

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Ok It was killing me so I called again to clarify.....NOW the Oklahoma OKPEL says they just gave NCEES the notice to release the scores!!!! any time now!!! she said we should get an e-m[/SIZE]ail.
I wonder if I should call back TBPE? This is killing me. The guy I talked to barely sounded like he knew what test I was talking about. Maybe I'll call back at 3:30 if no one else has heard anything about Texas. Good luck on your results.

The Oklahoma OKPELS office said she wasn't sure when the results would be released but it should be sometime this week......

Do we have to wait for Oklahoma to send out letters and wait for the snail mail to deliver them or is there a way to find out online before we get the letters?

This is what the NCEES site says for Oklahoma.... I now wish I would have asked more questions. It was obvious she new the results were in...

Results

When results have been released to the Oklahoma board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an email informing FE and PE candidates that their results can be accessed through MyNCEES.

The Oklahoma board will notify PS candidates of their results.

All results are reported as pass or fail. If you fail the examination, you will receive a diagnostic report showing your performance for each of the major topics covered on the exam.
I did notice the the OK state board has two links on their home page now, one for examinees who passed and the other for those who failed. So it looks like they probably have them or were expecting them soon.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Ok It was killing me so I called again to clarify.....NOW the Oklahoma OKPEL says they just gave NCEES the notice to release the scores!!!! any time now!!! she said we should get an e-m[/SIZE]ail.
I wonder if I should call back TBPE? This is killing me. The guy I talked to barely sounded like he knew what test I was talking about. Maybe I'll call back at 3:30 if no one else has heard anything about Texas. Good luck on your results.
Do post it here if u do call Texas

I'm guessing Florida won't be out today. Prob tomorrow.
In years past we've gotten results either the first or second day after NCEES releases them to the state boards, so I think tomorrow is a good bet. There's still a good 40 minutes left for them to get this done though, so it wouldn't surprise me if they came out today. We'll see.

Lisa at FBPE said. "By the end of this week."
Did she happen to say if they at least received the results? "By the end of the week" is kind of a softball answer; we could've guessed that much. If we know they have them in hand, then I think we could realistically expect them by tomorrow if not this afternoon.
She did not say. They MUST have them in hand. I asked NCEES specifically about results released to FBPE, and their response was the generic,

"Kim M.

The results have been released to all the state boards and testing services. You will receive an email when your exam results are available in your NCEES account."
But they didn't say, "No!" I'm hoping at least by tomorrow.

Anyone have the issue where your results are still pending but you can register for the upcoming PE tests??

I'm wondering if they open it to all and as the results get released the option goes away if you have passed? Anyone have insight? I am dying a slow death over here!!

Lisa at FBPE said. "By the end of this week."
Did she happen to say if they at least received the results? "By the end of the week" is kind of a softball answer; we could've guessed that much. If we know they have them in hand, then I think we could realistically expect them by tomorrow if not this afternoon.
She did not say. They MUST have them in hand. I asked NCEES specifically about results released to FBPE, and their response was the generic,

"Kim M.

The results have been released to all the state boards and testing services. You will receive an email when your exam results are available in your NCEES account."
But they didn't say, "No!" I'm hoping at least by tomorrow.
Awesome, that's good to hear! Hopefully they're working on them as we speak and we hear the good news today!

The Oklahoma OKPELS office said she wasn't sure when the results would be released but it should be sometime this week......

Do we have to wait for Oklahoma to send out letters and wait for the snail mail to deliver them or is there a way to find out online before we get the letters?

This is what the NCEES site says for Oklahoma.... I now wish I would have asked more questions. It was obvious she new the results were in...

Results

When results have been released to the Oklahoma board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an email informing FE and PE candidates that their results can be accessed through MyNCEES.

All results are reported as pass or fail. If you fail the examination, you will receive a diagnostic report showing your performance for each of the major topics covered on the exam.
I did notice the the OK state board has two links on their home page now, one for examinees who passed and the other for those who failed. So it looks like they probably have them or were expecting them soon.
Can you please post the link?

Anyone have the issue where your results are still pending but you can register for the upcoming PE tests??

I'm wondering if they open it to all and as the results get released the option goes away if you have passed? Anyone have insight? I am dying a slow death over here!!

I believe people this morning were talking about this happening before results were released. Had nothing to do with whether you passed or not.

I believe people this morning were talking about this happening before results were released. Had nothing to do with whether you passed or not.
I hope this is the case!

Anyone else feel confident for the last couple of months and now all of a sudden start second guessing and FREAKING OUT?! I can't handle the pressure and I have to go to meetings, the worst!!!

just called Nevada, they said they will start processing from tomorrow. I don't understand why cant they start today.

Results

http://www.ok.gov/pels/

Note this is not the results. Only what to do when you get your results, one way or the other.

Results

http://www.ok.gov/pels/

Note this is not the results. Only what to do when you get your results, one way or the other.
That is for license renewal and license verification. Those were there all the time. That is not examinees who passed and who failed.

Did you get your e-mail yet? I did not. Still showing pending result in ncees.

Back