What color was the pencil?!?!?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really bummed that mine didnt have a date on it, can i take the test again?

I am really bummed that mine didnt have a date on it, can i take the test again?
seriously... we at least need a retrofit kit so that we can apply the date to our existing pencils...

it must be an authentic NCEES approved retrofit kit though

Red in MS. I found the one from my FE in my car and it was red too. But the one from this time also said April 2009, and the old one had no date

I had "the dream" last night. Totally sucked. I dreamed I was driving to the exam and was 3 hours and 40 minutes late to the morning session. In my dream I was doing the calculations to see if I got all the questions right in my remaining 20 minutes of the morning session and all of the questions right in the afternoon session if I had a chance of passing. I finally resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't going to happen but I took the test anyway. I passed in October of 2007 and that dream still haunts me. It sure as shit feels good when you wake up though.

I had "the dream" last night. Totally sucked. I dreamed I was driving to the exam and was 3 hours and 40 minutes late to the morning session. In my dream I was doing the calculations to see if I got all the questions right in my remaining 20 minutes of the morning session and all of the questions right in the afternoon session if I had a chance of passing. I finally resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't going to happen but I took the test anyway. I passed in October of 2007 and that dream still haunts me. It sure as shit feels good when you wake up though.
There is a fundamental flaw in your subconscious thinking. If you were even 10 minutes late to the morning session, they wouldn't let you sit for the exam at all.

First of all, Roadwreck, that is the sexiest laundry machine I have ever had the pleasure of laying my beady little eyes on.

About the pencil - I was WAY too scared of the proctors to try swiping it at the end. Took the EIT in CA Oct 2007 at the Cow Palace in SF (yeah, it does smell like cows). The proctors were almost all women over 80 years old, likely retired teachers. One handed me my formula book and YELLED at me to stop opening a cough drop. Cripes, she terrified me.

Blue in VA with no date on it. The Storm Troopers did allow us to keep them though.

:15:

Back