What color was the pencil?!?!?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alabama had blue. I didn't even think about taking it. Actually never crossed my mind.
I lied. Just cleaned out my carrying case, and there it was. Musta been in such a daze that I did not realize I threw it in there.

^^ Excuse me sir, I'm from NCEES and would like to inquire as to where you got the pencil mounted in the frame with your license.

They even had April 2009 on them this time around. I looked this morning in my bag and realized that I forgot my pencil at the test. Kind of sucks, I wanted to frame this one. I think this is going to be the one. Passed FE with a Red Pencil and this one was Red as well.

If you can't see the picture above, Bigfoot is posing with my red NCEES pencil. The picture was blurry to begin with, but it is real. Red grip, white plastic, black blocks wiht white uppercase letters showing through. Also has "www.ncees.org" and "APRIL 2009"

cj, I picked up an extra one on my way out of the room. I will mail it to you if you would like.

If you can't see the picture above, Bigfoot is posing with my red NCEES pencil. The picture was blurry to begin with, but it is real. Red grip, white plastic, black blocks wiht white uppercase letters showing through. Also has "www.ncees.org" and "APRIL 2009"
Is this a trick? I see a red pencil lying on a table - no bigfoot in sight!

Back