TV show thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF did they decide to ruin Breaking Bad by taking a half year break in the middle of the season?

Stupid.

in the last 2 months I have seen seasons 1-7 of 24 on netflix... I think its like nicotine, I have to go ahead and finish off season 8 so I can not think about it anymore...

Watched the Dexter premiere, a bit disjointed, but really left me hanging for episode #2. Can't wait to see what happens!

Homeland premiere was ok, a little slower than I had hoped, but already working up to be a great season.

New episode of American Dad was awesome.

New episode of Bob's Burger's was awesome.

New episode of The Simpsons was meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
cable still out...they couldn't find last weeks request. They opened a new ticket if we don't hear by today the end of the 24-48 hr hearback time they are going to be getting another call with more demands like a refund for the time without the service.

^^^ refund for time without service should be there regardless of needing multiple calls/complaints/tickets. They should only be charging you for the service they provide. No service = no charge. Period.

^too bad bunny ears don't work anymore. the tv downstairs would need one of those boxes to access the local stations. The tv upstairs while it is HD LCD it is on the older side so it might need one too.

Walking Dead and American Horror Story start new seasons next week.

IASIP starts tonight.

I think The League also starts tonight, which has been waaaay funnier than IASIP during the past few seasons.

^too bad bunny ears don't work anymore. the tv downstairs would need one of those boxes to access the local stations. The tv upstairs while it is HD LCD it is on the older side so it might need one too.
The bunny ears work, for a while Direct TV didn't carry local channels down AL/GA... I don't remember how the wires were hooked up, but we got really fuzzy foot ball games... ended up caving and got the Sunday Ticket

The bunny ears work, for a while Direct TV didn't carry local channels down AL/GA... I don't remember how the wires were hooked up, but we got really fuzzy foot ball games... ended up caving and got the Sunday Ticket
Ok they shouldn't work anymore...

They will work on any flat screen as the digital tuner is built in. Even if it is an older model.

They will work on any flat screen as the digital tuner is built in. Even if it is an older model.
I was surprised as all get out when the new flat screen picked up all the digital local channels. Bonus!

Back