The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I still owned a VCR I would tape it for you, of course there wouldn't be any of those over there I imagine?

Can you watch them on iTunes?

We aren't allowed to have iTunes over here. I should be home around the end of November for my 2nd R&R so I should be able to catch up on the first part of it on In-Demand and then finish it up on my last R&R. If all else fails, I'm sure they'll have it at the Hadji Shop as soon as the season is over.

serioulsy no Itunes? Thats odd. Does the PX have contract rights over there for everything?

I download them as .mkv or .avi files. Could possibly drop a few of them on a SL or DL DVD if you have a capable player to watch them on.

serioulsy no Itunes? Thats odd. Does the PX have contract rights over there for everything?
Oh no, the PX is perfectly happy to sell you iTunes cards, but downloading it on to the Gov't puters is a no-no. Naturally I've already got iTunes on my laptop but the wifi that is available on the base is ridiculous (something like $100/month for 512k).

I don't know about you guys, but I am really liking this season. The last piece of dead weight is Blondie, but I'm not sure they can kill her off yet. The plot, zombies, acting all seem to be much better and you never know who is going to get whacked. Good stuff.

i have to agree, ive enjoyed the intensity this season, not sure how they will keep it going the whole season but so far so good!

^ you guys must be talking about S3? I just finished S2 on Netflix, was pretty darn good IISSMS.

Season 2 sucked pretty bad IMHO. To much talkin, not enough shootin, but they've gone back to killin this season.

If they try harder to hold true to the comic, this should be a very messed up season!

I dont know if its an advantage or disadvantage, but I have never read the comic.

i flipped through one of the comics while at a book store and the prison era comic was very violent. so far the death of Lori is different than the comic so maybe they wont be THAT graphic, but we'll find out....

I only read about 10 pages..

I heard there are 700+ volumes of the comics, so I dont know if Walking Dead will last 700 season though....

^^ 700? They're only up to issue 104 and they come out once a month I think. I wasn't able to stop reading them until I caught up to the latest issue. I can't believe how crazy the series is. You can't really get attached to any character.

I've only seen the first season of the show, but I felt like it was really slow compared to the comic.

my bad, I was half asleep during the talking dead (comes on after the walking dead) I thought I heard 700...but even at a 100 I think it will take the show a while to catch up..

While I don't watch this show; I came across this picture gallery that I thought may be of interest to those that do: clicky

Very gory show...i make mr snick record it to watch later. Even the with my eyes closed the sounds are just at gory

Been rewatching Seasons 1 and 2 over the holidays. Add Daryl Dixon to my list of things to be thankful for. :signs051:

Latest posts

Back