The wait is killing me

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that in Sac? That's a bit out of the way for me, especially after work! And it'd take me forever to get there on my bike with such little warning.

Going with a couple coworkers, we're all exam victims going to drown our sorrows.
I'd be down to meet for a cold one OR a glass of wine...have plans tonight though but def. before we get our results...

Am I alone in dreaming about clicking on those "PE Stamps" adds to order my own? I hope that in a few weeks we all get a favorable result and are able to add those letters after our names !!

If all goes well I'm going to order new stamps in all shapes and formats haha...
The wait is still just beginning out here. In Oregon, it's backwards from most states. You have to pass the PE first, and THEN you need to do the whole license application, job history, personal references mumbo jumbo and wait for all that to go through. So I'm at least 6 months away from a stamp even if I did pass. :mellow:

The wait is still just beginning out here. In Oregon, it's backwards from most states. You have to pass the PE first, and THEN you need to do the whole license application, job history, personal references mumbo jumbo and wait for all that to go through. So I'm at least 6 months away from a stamp even if I did pass. :mellow:
California used to be like that until the last test cycle....so if all goes well and I pass, I'm hearing it'll be about a month before I get an actual license number...Good luck to you sir !!

Look lets be serious for a moment, has the wait actually killed anyone? Do you know how long it takes to scan in a few thousand forms into a scantron machine? & Don't forget our 1 step QC process.

Look lets be serious for a moment, has the wait actually killed anyone? Do you know how long it takes to scan in a few thousand forms into a scantron machine? & Don't forget our 1 step QC process.
Waiting does not, but chronic stress is known to cause health issues. Waiting CAN cause (or intensify) chronic stress. 

Back