The wait is killing me

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody here got an incomplete or indeterminate result (I can't remember the exact word) from NCEES last Oct. and he was freaking out about it... he then logged to his state board and turned out a license number had been issued in his name. In the end he got a PASS from NCEES but can you imagine being in that situation after all the wait???

Here goes again, don't let them mess with your brain, if you fall for it, then you might actually fail the test....jajajja
No, that actually happened.  

Yep, start reading from this post:

What a goddamn cluster. This was the epitome of their many MANY fails. :suicide: :pcs:
Thanks for the follow up! I tried a quick search to find this thread, but wasn't successful and couldn't quite remember how long ago it was.

But see? I wasn't lying!

It happened the same exam session I passed so the date is burned into my memory.

We had three non-passers represented in that thread and I don't think any of them ever returned. Kind of makes you wonder how many people PA and PCS mind-screwed that session and how many gave up on taking the test again. :bawling:

We had three non-passers represented in that thread and I don't think any of them ever returned. Kind of makes you wonder how many people PA and PCS mind-screwed that session and how many gave up on taking the test again. :bawling:
I can't even imagine this! And I took two fails before I got my pass.

This would be 1000x worse.

After reading about the premature license # issue.  I'm not going to check the Roster Board at all.  

@JohnLee Am walking dead. I havent really eaten much in 4 days, and at night, am  waking up in cold sweats. thats close to death as possible.

Latest posts

Back