The wait is killing me

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Power engineering is a subset of Electrical and Computer engineering. My guess is that all three ECE exams are covered in the same exam standard setting study meeting.

Control systems isn't a new exam (since Oct 2011). It just has a regular exam meeting.

Power engineering is a subset of Electrical and Computer engineering. My guess is that all three ECE exams are covered in the same exam standard setting study meeting.

Control systems isn't a new exam (since Oct 2011). It just has a regular exam meeting.
Ahhh.  My mistake! 

I was forgetting that "Electrical and Computer" is not "Computer Engineering" nor "Electronics, Controls, and Communications".  I thought the main category was just "Electrical".

Results are still coming on 5/17.   :deadhorse:

I actually had a dream last night that I got notified that the results were out but when I logged in online I couldn’t find them or couldn’t get it to actually display my results. 

I had a job interview two weeks ago and THIS exam... I'm getting about 20 Robocalls and 25 spam emails a day. I cant do this anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had a dream last night that I got notified that the results were out but when I logged in online I couldn’t find them or couldn’t get it to actually display my results. 
Somebody here got an incomplete or indeterminate result (I can't remember the exact word) from NCEES last Oct. and he was freaking out about it... he then logged to his state board and turned out a license number had been issued in his name. In the end he got a PASS from NCEES but can you imagine being in that situation after all the wait???

Somebody here got an incomplete or indeterminate result (I can't remember the exact word) from NCEES last Oct. and he was freaking out about it... he then logged to his state board and turned out a license number had been issued in his name. In the end he got a PASS from NCEES but can you imagine being in that situation after all the wait???
omg, that is so scary. I am glad it was a PASS though. could you imagine if it was FAIL after all of the hassle?  <_<

For those who feel they have missed something here and need a quick summary of this entire thread / how we all feel right now:

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ve made my nightmares a potential reality now. 

A few years ago, I believe PA mistakenly issued licenses to people who actually had not passed the PE exam.

Here goes again, don't let them mess with your brain, if you fall for it, then you might actually fail the test....jajajja

pjavery said:
Imagine how insane we'd go. Since we don't even apply for our licenses now until after passing the test here in California....
Same up here in Oregon. Even if I do pass, I gotta apply for license and bite my nails for another 3 months. :(

I had a job interview two weeks ago and THIS exam... I'm getting about 20 Robocalls and 25 spam emails a day. I cant do this anymore
Ohh man I forgot how much it sucked getting that pit feeling in my stomach everytime I got a notification for a new email during that waiting period! I am so glad I'll never have to do that again.

If only I could figure out how to integrate that into my masterclass trolling attempts  @Surf and Snow

;)

A few years ago, I believe PA mistakenly issued licenses to people who actually had not passed the PE exam.
Yep, start reading from this post:

What a goddamn cluster. This was the epitome of their many MANY fails. :suicide: :pcs:

OK.  I guess I"m not gonna check anything other than wait for the NCEES email.  It could be today.  

OK.  I guess I"m not gonna check anything other than wait for the NCEES email.  It could be today.  

It won't be today. I doubt it will be this week.

You could still spam F5 the NCEES website.

Or spam the spam thread; still nowhere near the 15k required for release. #hintforlurkers
Just keep hitting F5, just keep hitting, just keep hitting, like Dory and Marlin........

Latest posts

Back