Texas Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how early Texas updates their PE list, but I can't find myself in the database as a PE.  So womp womp.
You will find out first with the "Exam Grades" link. Once it's posted in there, when the system updates the next day at 5am you'll be in the database and you'll get an e-mail with your number (at around 5am the next day) so you can order your stamp.

This is how I feel right about now...

ks6xr.jpg

You will find out first with the "Exam Grades" link. Once it's posted in there, when the system updates the next day at 5am you'll be in the database and you'll get an e-mail with your number (at around 5am the next day) so you can order your stamp.
The board are will release the results within 24hrs.  A co worker called the board 

Too lazy to research this. Why is it weird; are they historically late?
Well, PA is not terribly surprising since they stopped using PCS to transmit the results. But a few test cycles ago, they did, and were known for being late. NJ assumed that title recently, and last cycle was a total shit show for NJ, as they were using PCS. I'm not sure if they used PCS this cycle... It seems pretty impossible that they did if their results are out so early!

Well, PA is not terribly surprising since they stopped using PCS to transmit the results. But a few test cycles ago, they did, and were known for being late. NJ assumed that title recently, and last cycle was a total shit show for NJ, as they were using PCS. I'm not sure if they used PCS this cycle... It seems pretty impossible that they did if their results are out so early!
This has all the elements of a potentially good question on the critical path method.

Currently watching my co-workers squirm and wearing out their F5 buttons on the NCEES and TBPE websites.  :eek:ld-025:  They thought I was crazy last testing period on results day for doing the same thing. Chins up everyone, hope everyone passes!

Latest posts

Back