Texas Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fingers are crossed for everyone. I was kind of judgy of multiple time test takers but not anymore after I sat for the PE for the first time this April. My goodness.
Haha yep I'm with you.  After taking the test, I figured it would be a miracle if I passed it the first try.

Haha yep I'm with you.  After taking the test, I figured it would be a miracle if I passed it the first try.

My fingers are crossed for everyone. I was kind of judgy of multiple time test takers but not anymore after I sat for the PE for the first time this April. My goodness.
I feel the same way! Like, how can you study for an exam for 4 months and not know if you passed?!? Foolish me. It is entirely possible. The first go around is basically relearning everything from college a decade ago. The second round will be taking all of the practice exams I can get my hands on now that I've already relearned the material.

I feel the same way! Like, how can you study for an exam for 4 months and not know if you passed?!? Foolish me. It is entirely possible. The first go around is basically relearning everything from college a decade ago. The second round will be taking all of the practice exams I can get my hands on now that I've already relearned the material.
Yeah and what really got me were the conceptual questions that you either know or you don't! There were too many of them where I was like, "K cool, just gonna bubble in A!!!" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know that feeling.  I've been constantly changing my mind over whether I think I passed or failed for the last month.  I took transportation, and if I do have to take it again my big change will be bringing every reference book I can find.

Dammit, TX, where art thou? It's frustrating to see all these other states' results.

i know 5 seems fine and all, and beggars can't be choosers, but.... this is painful. and what if my boss expects me to get these txdot plans out before end of day?! and what if i break my F5 key before then?! WHAT ABOUT THAT?!?!

i know 5 seems fine and all, and beggars can't be choosers, but.... this is painful. and what if my boss expects me to get these txdot plans out before end of day?! and what if i break my F5 key before then?! WHAT ABOUT THAT?!?!
I prefer the method of clicking the refresh button.  It sounds more productive to anyone who's listening on the other side of the wall.

I know that feeling.  I've been constantly changing my mind over whether I think I passed or failed for the last month.  I took transportation, and if I do have to take it again my big change will be bringing every reference book I can find.
Yep yep yep. Asphalt manual was my missing link. Not sure it would've helped though.

Guys, I just comfort ate and embarrassing amount of fast food.

Go you see what you are doing to me TBPE?

:wacko:

Back