Texas Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both will be updated at the same time you think?
I *heard* from a test taker last time that TBPE updated first.  But the coworker I heard that from had already applied for licence (before decoupling)...not sure if that makes a difference, just wanted to mention.

Here's what I've gathered from previous test takers. Texas is typically on the first results release day. Later in the day (5 pm).

I *heard* from a test taker last time that TBPE updated first.  But the coworker I heard that from had already applied for licence (before decoupling)...not sure if that makes a difference, just wanted to mention.
I think that is good. I'd rather have my score with the result than just pass or fail.

I don't know how early Texas updates their PE list, but I can't find myself in the database as a PE.  So womp womp.
Would not base results on this. I remember checking last year in the database to see if my friends were added on results day and they weren't in there.

Would not base results on this. I remember checking last year in the database to see if my friends were added on results day and they weren't in there.
That's good to know, thanks.  I guess I'll just keep thinking that it's a sign I failed. Hahaha I'm just too scared of getting my hopes up and then getting them dashed when I see the red button.

i used the little chat with on NCEES website, and here is the reply:

Elizabeth C.The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so. 

Elizabeth C.The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so. 
so it's now in the board's hand to decide when to release .

That's promising. I would think Texas is taking more time than others because of sheer volume of test takers.

Yeah I'm betting that we don't find out results until later this afternoon.  I remember that I didn't get the email saying results were out until around 5 pm for the October test.

Also strategically if they release it at the end of the day they don't have to field all the post results call deluge until tomorrow. (Source: I am also a lazy office worker) 

Well, waiting until 5 will suck, but at least we should get our results back today. Hang in there everyone.  We're almost at the finish line.  Unless we all failed. (where is the "crying hysterically" emoji?)

Well, waiting until 5 will suck, but at least we should get our results back today. Hang in there everyone.  We're almost at the finish line.  Unless we all failed. (where is the "crying hysterically" emoji?)
I'm glad you've got a positive attitude ;)

Haha I'm sorry, it's just a defense mechanism so I don't get super bummed when I see the results. I'm sure you guys all passed though :)
My fingers are crossed for everyone. I was kind of judgy of multiple time test takers but not anymore after I sat for the PE for the first time this April. My goodness.

Back