Texas Results Released!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears to be working now. Try the link again.
Thanks. Its working for me now too.
Could you please post that link to pay the $200?

Thanks
https://engineers.texas.gov/status

You should've received an email from TBPE stating that your Texas PE License is pending approval and giving directions for the next steps.
I didn't receive an email from TBPE, but the link works.

Thanks!!!
No problem. Congrats on passing.
Thanks and congrats to you too. I am also in Houston.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get a license number? I paid this morning around 8am. I would like to get stamps on order before I leave for the holiday break. Thanks!

Does anyone know how long it will take to get a license number? I paid this morning around 8am. I would like to get stamps on order before I leave for the holiday break. Thanks!
Go back to the link. It should say that you've now been approved and list your number on the page.

However, according to board rule 133.97:

§133.97 Issuance of License

(a) A license as a professional engineer shall be issued upon the approval of the application pursuant to §133.87(a) of this chapter (relating to Final Action on Applications).
(b) The Professional Fee paid in accordance with §1001.206 of the Act at the time of license issuance is applied toward the required licensing fee for the first partial year of licensure.
© The new license holder shall be assigned a serial number issued consecutively in the order of approval.
(d) The executive director shall notify the new license holder in writing of:
(1) the license issuance;
(2) the license serial number;
(3) the instructions to obtain a seal; and
(4) the instructions to return a seal imprint and a recent, wallet-size, portrait photograph.
(e) Within 60 days from the written notice from the executive director of license issuance, the new license holder shall:
(1) obtain a seal(s);
(2) place the seal imprint(s) on the form provided by the board and return it to the board office;
and
(3) furnish a wallet-size portrait photograph for the board’s files.

Looks like we'll get another email (hopefully today) with instructions for purchase and submittal of our seal.

Can we just go to engineerseals.com and buy the seal/stamp for Texas? Can any PEs from previous exams shed any light on this? Any recommendations on size/reach?

I got an email this morning from the Texas Board with my # and an active date of 12/15/14. They also emailed a form to fill out, stamp, attach a picture and mail or email back. You have 60 days from the date you get the email to fill it out and send it back. I also show up in the PE license lookup on the TBPE site. This being my third try, I am sure they have had this email ready for a year and are finally getting to send it. :)

I got an email this morning from the Texas Board with my # and an active date of 12/15/14. They also emailed a form to fill out, stamp, attach a picture and mail or email back. You have 60 days from the date you get the email to fill it out and send it back. I also show up in the PE license lookup on the TBPE site. This being my third try, I am sure they have had this email ready for a year and are finally getting to send it. :)
Not trying to be creepy, but is your name Jeff? Looks like you show up on the roster that was released at 4:30 this morning. There are 103 people listed as having been granted a license yesterday, 12/15/14. I am going to make a wild assumption that these are all the people that passed after having taken the exam more than once. However, I know there are many individuals here on this thread that don't yet show up in the PE Search.

After paying our money, we have been granted a license number, and it gives instructions to log in to ECHO to manage your PE account. However, upon attempting to create an ECHO login, it says note: if your license was issued today, you won't be able to register until tomorrow.

So, my question to you is, when did you pay your fee?

That's me. I previously had to pay that fee but I don't remember when. So that could be the difference. Don't know why but probably because I was a retaker.

That's me. I previously had to pay that fee but I don't remember when. So that could be the difference. Don't know why but probably because I was a retaker.
Gotcha. Well, then I deduce that we should all receive an email tomorrow morning with our license number, form for seal, and we should begin to show up in the search tomorrow.

Gotcha. Well, then I deduce that we should all receive an email tomorrow morning with our license number, form for seal, and we should begin to show up in the search tomorrow.
Form for seal? So we need to stamp it with our new seal. Then in that case can we order our seal now it self as we have PE numbers? Also what seal do I need to order. I just need a seal nothing big (economical) as I think I will rarely use it. Thanks

Form for seal? So we need to stamp it with our new seal. Then in that case can we order our seal now it self as we have PE numbers? Also what seal do I need to order. I just need a seal nothing big (economical) as I think I will rarely use it. Thanks
The seal website has so many options.

Did you get email from Texas board with further instructions? I do not see one yet... May be its on its way ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good investigative research. I would have been freaking out as to why I haven't gotten my number and everyone else has.

Search your name on the Board PE Roster, You will see your PE number. I can see mine...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the email to pay my license fee this morning (and did so), but still haven't received the confirmation or license number yet. I'm guessing they're working through them and will get to me in the next day or two. No worries now. I've waited this long to find out if I passed, I can wait another day or two to make it official.

I got the email to pay my license fee this morning (and did so), but still haven't received the confirmation or license number yet. I'm guessing they're working through them and will get to me in the next day or two. No worries now. I've waited this long to find out if I passed, I can wait another day or two to make it official.

I'm in the same boat.

I got self inking. You will be thankful if you have to stamp large drawing sets.

Self-inking all the way. So much easier to use. I also got the extra digital image. So if working with large drawing sets, the seal can be applied that way and save a ton of stamping.

Back