Texas Results Released!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of disappearing ink. It gets the project out and later relieves you of liability.

I ordered the self inking stamp, long reach seal, dwg, and jpg. This is the most important credential I'll ever receive in my life, so I went all out.

Congrats to StillNotA PE, it is good to see you on the victory stand this time. May God continue to bless you.

Congratulations itinerant. Think about how you felt back in May. Remember these words "

This is a sunken feeling. I am wondering if I cant pass after trying so freaking hard would I be able to ever pass.

". What a difference did time bring. May God continue to bless you.

Looking at Texas' rules, it basically says no larger than 2" and that it follows their standard design template. Nothing about ink color or anything like that. I would think blue or black would be the best options though.

I'm debating on if I also want to get an embossing seal in addition to the stamp. Any reason I might need both?
Not sure about embossing. I think I might get the electronic though.
Embossing only if required by the state board or if your particular company uses that format. Otherwise you don't see too many embossed sets of plans anymore. Black and blue ink tend to show up best on digital scans. The electronic JPG file is also worth it in my opinion. Nice high-quality image that you can send to drafters to add to your drawing sets. As fun as stamping can be, a 100-pg set gets a little old.

Looking at Texas' rules, it basically says no larger than 2" and that it follows their standard design template. Nothing about ink color or anything like that. I would think blue or black would be the best options though.

I'm debating on if I also want to get an embossing seal in addition to the stamp. Any reason I might need both?
Not sure about embossing. I think I might get the electronic though.
Embossing only if required by the state board or if your particular company uses that format. Otherwise you don't see too many embossed sets of plans anymore. Black and blue ink tend to show up best on digital scans. The electronic JPG file is also worth it in my opinion. Nice high-quality image that you can send to drafters to add to your drawing sets. As fun as stamping can be, a 100-pg set gets a little old.
I think NJ is one of those states. A real pain literally.

Congratulations itinerant. Think about how you felt back in May. Remember these words "

This is a sunken feeling. I am wondering if I cant pass after trying so freaking hard would I be able to ever pass.

". What a difference did time bring. May God continue to bless you.

Yup. Got to eat my words. As sour as they were back then, it is sweet now.

I'd be surprised if numbers were issued yet. In mass we had to pay first then wait again. It was another few weeks. But maybe non pcs states are different
Texas has been surprisingly fast. I already have my number and pocket card. They sent me an email saying that I needed to send a copy of my stamp and a wallet sized photo of myself within the next 60 days. It's nice to be able to show my employer easy proof of having a license just days after receiving exam results.
I paid the $200 and I am showing up on the PE roster, but TBPE still hasn't sent me that email asking for a copy of my stamp and a photo of myself. Weird!!!

I ordered my stamp yesterday and it showed up this evening. Jeezzzz! TX doesn't mess around with their turn around after you pass the test and pay the money.

Anyone get their certificate yet? The TBPE Facebook page said they started sending them out the day after results came out for those who had paid.

Wow, engineerseals.com ships FAST. I ordered my stamp from them on like Wednesday, and they already got here today. Those guys do not mess around. Very happy to give them my business!

It's good to support EB vendors. They help keep this thing going.

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Back