SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the new engineers are up on the webiste. I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing about it is: I haven't gotten anything done the last few days. And today isn't looking any better. :) I just can't wait to get that letter.

HOLY S#$%,

I did that bulls#$% backdoor way last night by looking at the online renewals. Well guess what my name wasn't on there but every tom dick and harry was.

I was freaking out and devestated this morning.....sick to my stomach......studied my ass off and thought I smoked it and now I was going to have to do it again.

All the sudden checked the lookup and I am there. Yippee, I am in still in a state of shock.

I feel for those who fail.

3 doors,

Please share your tenacity and determination with failers to show that there is life after failing a PE exam.

Dude from 6:30 last night until 9:00 am this morning I was falling into a depression, for you to pass after 5 attempts and 4 failings letters, is incredible. I would want you on my project team anyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Passed too! Congrats 3doors that SE1 was hell, but we made it."

-------------------------------------------------

We made it man. Maybe it's meant to take 5 times. :)

I checked the names listed on the roster (taking the SE I) vs. the names in the licensee lookup, and only 4 out of 15 made it. Bummer.

Somebody has alreday asked me: when are you taking the SE II? <rolling eyes>

"3 doors,

Please share your tenacity and determination with failers to show that there is life after failing a PE exam."

-----------------------------------------

Yeah, I've already posted on "the other board"'s web site. I need to write out a long post (telling everyone to not let a sense of futility in their thoughts).

"Dude from 6:30 last night until 9:00 am this morning I was failing into a depression, for you to pass after 5 attempts and 4 failings letters, is incredible. I would want you on my porject team anyday."

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks man. I have a rep for overdesigning things (so the client would be giving you phone calls after while). :)

Now, I just gotta finish grad school (6 more hours to go). I've been dragging that one out since 2002. :)

Back