SOUND Advice

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(( if you don't use the "honey" extension on chrome, you should!! you can add items to your "droplist" and it will send you an email when an item you're watching lowers in price!))
Oldschool hey? Do you still use MySpace too? LOL....j/k.

There are better, Jedi ways...

:eek: tell me your secrets!
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
latest

tj, did you buy anything on BF?  
I got 2 echos (a plus and a reg one for downstairs and one for up to have sound at least), but I took the turntable to a shop bc it wasn't turning and the shop doesn't think it's salvageable. The top deck has basically welded itself to the thing that isn't supposed to turn. So they put some oil on it and if it magically turns in a couple weeks then they can open it up and see if all the guts are OK.

Previous owners of my house are coming over for dinner Thursday so I'm gonna have them help me with the in ceiling speakers they installed in the back room / den (there's lots of wires. Really long wires.)

I got 2 echos (a plus and a reg one for downstairs and one for up to have sound at least), but I took the turntable to a shop bc it wasn't turning and the shop doesn't think it's salvageable. The top deck has basically welded itself to the thing that isn't supposed to turn. So they put some oil on it and if it magically turns in a couple weeks then they can open it up and see if all the guts are OK.

Previous owners of my house are coming over for dinner Thursday so I'm gonna have them help me with the in ceiling speakers they installed in the back room / den (there's lots of wires. Really long wires.)

https://www.buydig.com/shop/product/ATLP60USB?omid=427&ref=email4&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=Email&utm_placement=20171123_thanks7BG

i have ordered the ATLP60 today, ANNNNND am going to go with the bose soundtouch system. (2) ST10 speakers for 309 at costco right now, and i'll have my echos too, then eventually ill get the soundbar and SUB because sub is bae

I have a receiver and might have to get something to help them communicate, but I also got a harmony hub for Xbox to talk to Alexa and my TV so I'm going to figure out what I need from there

I feel like I'm typing but no one is reading....

:(
don't be sad! I won't know how everything talks together until i sit down and try it all. i have echo, harmony hub, and the soundtouch speakers are next. i'm hoping that it will all magically work :D

Ok, so what about those spiders? Are they just hibernating for the winter? 

..... or will these speakers really drive them out?

Ok, so what about those spiders? Are they just hibernating for the winter? 
..... or will these speakers really drive them out?
I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww eeeeee

I'm thinking they're singing the "Black Widow"

He sits upon his throne and picks at all the bones of his
Husbands and his wives he's devoured
He stares with a gleam, with a laugh so obscene
At the virgins and the children he's deflowered

These words he speaks are true, we're all humanary stew
If we don't pledge allegiance to the Black Widow

Back