Se exam results release date?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with what phecke said. I know engineers who did what he stated, and the few who wanted an actual SE license, applied to a state that issues one.

xjggre - not sure of the specific requirements in IL for an SE, can't image that they are much different from any other state.

My original license was in a PE state, I just took the SE exam to get it. Has helped out a ton in the long run professionally/career-wise. The SE after your name really means something to people in the know.

As I said above, IL is basically the same as other states, just you need the SE exam (obviously) and the education and experience requirements are a bit more stringent.

Thanks all for your reply.

I have NCEES Record. When I applied NY PE, I just asked NCEES to send my material to NY and it saved me lots of time.

I just wonder if IL or other States have SE license accept NCEES record?

Thanks.

Still waiting on my results in TX. For my sanity, how were you all notified of your results? State board? Or NCEES? Were you sent an email when the results were posted, or did you find out by F5'ing?

I got an email titled "NCEES Notification of Results Release". Then it just told me to log on and access the results.

Last time though I didn't receive an NCEES email at all. I passed Vertical but not Lateral and I got an email from the IN state board with an attached approval to sit for the April 2015 lateral. The email stated I should be able to login in to NCEES to see I had passed Vertical but not Lateral.

MA reporting in, same as BoilerEng, I received an email with a link to my NCEES account.

Buildings = Failed Vertical, Passed Lateral.

Not pleased, but better than failing both. I should have taken one at a time in the first place, but I'm glad to have had this experience and looking forward to the next time I take the exam. I'm optimistic about my chances, as many of the people I know who took the Vertical test alone were able to pass.

I was wondering how many examinees where at other locations, I was the only person at the PA Harrisburg location for the Saturday test. It was a little weird having two proctors watching just me for 8 hours.

I was wondering how many examinees where at other locations, I was the only person at the PA Harrisburg location for the Saturday test. It was a little weird having two proctors watching just me for 8 hours.

I was the only one in Indiana on Saturday as well.

My results for CA came out early this morning...passed!

Congrats!

So 41 people took bridges, 41% passed, so that is 17 people. I know of at least 1 or 2 that passed. So that drops the number to15. Brutal

Oh geez, that pass rate for first time takers of lateral bridges. It's not too late to switch to designing buildings bassplayer. :p

I was Cleveland area bass and we had 3 vertical on Friday and 3 lateral Saturday (all building)

Back