Se exam results release date?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got my scores just now! Good luck to everyone. I had to call the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation and ask for the master scorekeeper Chawla to get my results.

Congrats! is it on NCEES for ya?

FINALLY got my scores just now! Good luck to everyone. I had to call the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation and ask for the master scorekeeper Chawla to get my results.

You didn't say if they were positive results...assuming they are, congrats! Let us know when they get posted to NCEES

This is based on the spreadsheet posted earlier in the thread, I haven't been able to independently verify the historical release dates but I'm not about to let that stand in the way of my stress-induced-test-insanity!

This session's Scoring Workshop ended June 6th. If NCEES matches the fastest they've released Spring results after the end of the Scoring Workshop (5 days), we'll know tomorrow. The longest the Spring results have taken (ignoring the first year in 2011) was 10 days, which would be Tuesday, June 16th.

I would say, "Let the refreshing begin!" but we all know we've been doing that for weeks now.

This is based on the spreadsheet posted earlier in the thread, I haven't been able to independently verify the historical release dates but I'm not about to let that stand in the way of my stress-induced-test-insanity!

This session's Scoring Workshop ended June 6th. If NCEES matches the fastest they've released Spring results after the end of the Scoring Workshop (5 days), we'll know tomorrow. The longest the Spring results have taken (ignoring the first year in 2011) was 10 days, which would be Tuesday, June 16th.

I would say, "Let the refreshing begin!" but we all know we've been doing that for weeks now.

Oh nice...I wasn't aware that the longest they had taken was 10 days. So the 16th at the latest is nice. That being said, that 10 day period was just last October. So it's not like they are getting faster or anything.

Has any one else from Illinois get their results? This doesn't seem right, if the results were out they would have been posted in MyNCEES accounts already.

Just got the official NCEES notice - Passed 2nd attempt lateral. Such a relief to be done

Just got the official NCEES notice - Passed 2nd attempt Vertical Bridge. Passed 1st Lateral Bridge last November.

Back