Se exam results release date?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Failed Lateral Bridges

Morning - 30/40

Afternoon - 2 Needs Improvement, 1 Unacceptable

Took the Kaplan Lateral review course which I feel helped me for the Morning session but did not help for afternoon portion. I am looking into either School of PE, EET, or PPI in preparation for October 2015 exam.

Any thoughts?

That is a bummer; I've been there. However it looks like your AM improved from what I remember so you must be getting the building material down.

Failed, freaking failed.

27-40 in the morning, Acceptable, Acceptable, Unacceptable. All I needed was a needs improvement on the third and they couldn't give it to me.

Well, I got acceptable on the seismic last time, so that is testament to the ridiculousness they threw at us this time

SchoolforPE notes are good for morning and evening? It cover both Bridge & Building?

I have studied my own with internet downloads and books, but it took while to pass both. One of my friend is thinking to buy notes from school for PE. Is it worth?

Failed Lateral Bridges

Morning - 30/40

Took the Kaplan Lateral review course which I feel helped me for the Morning session but did not help for afternoon portion. I am looking into either School of PE, EET, or PPI in preparation for October 2015 exam.

Any thoughts?
From my experience school of pe is great I took both lateral and vertical exam courses ( I did study on my own a lot) but it definitely helped me.... I'm a telecom guy 28 years old but was able to pass both mine first time so I highly recommend school of pe. I think at the very least school of pe prepares you very well for the morning sections! Very good instructors only course I took though so I can't compare to others.

Failed, freaking failed.

27-40 in the morning, Acceptable, Acceptable, Unacceptable. All I needed was a needs improvement on the third and they couldn't give it to me.

Well, I got acceptable on the seismic last time, so that is testament to the ridiculousness they threw at us this time

So much suck, I know you worked hard for this and I do agree that there is so much more of a focus on buildings vs bridges. I hope that gets fixed.

Are you going to keep going? I hope you try again.

Failed Lateral Bridges

Morning - 30/40

Any thoughts?
From my experience school of pe is great I took both lateral and vertical exam courses ( I did study on my own a lot) but it definitely helped me.... I'm a telecom guy 28 years old but was able to pass both mine first time so I highly recommend school of pe. I think at the very least school of pe prepares you very well for the morning sections! Very good instructors only course I took though so I can't compare to others.
Antny23,

Congrats for passing both on first trial. Honestly, Passing both at first trial is very great and it clearly show your hard work and intelligent. Very good work and pass SE at 28 yrs old is another very good achievement. Way to go.

Im going to keep going. I have improved 17-40, to 20-40, to 27-40 so I am getting better. Apparently I didn't know as much about seismic analysis of bridges as I thought I did. So I have some work to do there.

Tough to argue with that progress.

Im going to keep going. I have improved 17-40, to 20-40, to 27-40 so I am getting better. Apparently I didn't know as much about seismic analysis of bridges as I thought I did. So I have some work to do there.

Back