Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to post this but I was afraid all my Eb.com friends would unfollow me.. Well all except one....

0670d378b4a6759f4145fac5a5b1eb41.jpg
No. We're good boss.

I had a friend that made plans with me on Sat send me a text half hour before we were to leave to meet at her house that she would just "meet us later" because she had slept over at some dude's house. In the guest bedroom? Rrrright. Anyways, then she blew me off all day but made sure to post pictures about her watching football games and meeting up for dinner with another friend later.

If you blow someone off, make sure not to rub it in their face all day long and have no shame.

830239a8e9c21eb55a30dbfe227b5d97.jpg

It's a cloud. It's not Jesus praying. It's photoshopped. If it's not, it's just an effin' cloud........

I had a friend that made plans with me on Sat send me a text half hour before we were to leave to meet at her house that she would just "meet us later" because she had slept over at some dude's house. In the guest bedroom? Rrrright. Anyways, then she blew me off all day but made sure to post pictures about her watching football games and meeting up for dinner with another friend later.

If you blow someone off, make sure not to rub it in their face all day long and have no shame.
Sounds like you need to click on that unfriend button.

Thank you for sharing the full depth of your intellectual stupidity with me, my friends, all their friends, and everyone they know. I'm not going to bother to explain to you how far off getting the joke you are because if I have to explain it, it's not funny, but you should know that pretty much everybody else got it except you.

I don't give a f*ck that you have "only 17 months" until you get married. That is not some disconcerting amount of time. We have planned several hundred-ton nuclear lifts and placements in less time than that, and people actually gave a shit about the end result.

so tempted to post:

"Yo, I wanna see what you eat as much as I wanna see what you crap"

but I fear the humor would be lost

Jelly?

3b3570d11dccb3beaaa3f5813e4ed9cf.jpg

;) . - this was kind of making fun at a friend of mine who always post lavish foods she makes( one of those perfect moms)

Jelly?

3b3570d11dccb3beaaa3f5813e4ed9cf.jpg

;) . - this was kind of making fun at a friend of mine who always post lavish foods she makes( one of those perfect moms)
you know I didn't comment on it "over there" but when I saw it I was like, "damn. That's what we just had. Maybe it's time to change up the menu..."

Oh my God the tater tots were so delicious we had this special bacon ranch sauce to dip them in on believably good

Back