Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my cousin is always posting vague status updates like FML, or It hurts so much, blah, blah, blah just to bait people into commenting. I just want to say; knock it off attention whore!
my SIL does that. a super vague sentence then the onslaught OMG what's wrong?

she even went so far as saying something along the lines of taking applications for new best friend. shortly after her and her BBF had a blow out and aren't even FB friends anymore. and I'm talking about attached at the hip BFFs

P.S. - We all love our kids, but I don't need to know what your six month old is doing every second of every day.

And by the way, STOP PUTTING GIANT F*CKING BOWS ON YOUR BALD BABY. That shit is NOT cute, it is NOT attractive. It looks like you f*cked a sunflower and your kid was a conjoined twin.

Stop writing paragraphs to/about you significant other/kid/sister whatever using every adjective you can think of to say something simple like happy birthday.

my cousin is always posting vague status updates like FML, or It hurts so much, blah, blah, blah just to bait people into commenting. I just want to say; knock it off attention whore!
my SIL does that. a super vague sentence then the onslaught OMG what's wrong?

she even went so far as saying something along the lines of taking applications for new best friend. shortly after her and her BBF had a blow out and aren't even FB friends anymore. and I'm talking about attached at the hip BFFs
My SIL is the same way. She will un-friend you if you don't comment how cool/nice/pretty/amazing she is. For the longest time she thought my truthful/mean/unflattering posts were sarcastic...

You're boasting that you're watching your favorite movie, Caligula, for the third time?

It's Christmas Eve.

<unfriend>

(I'm afraid G- might assign me a few days in the fire and brimstone just for knowing this person.)

(Oh, btw, it was a chick)

Knowwhut? I probably WOULD believe what happens next. So I am not clicking your stuipid link.

So you got "Bella" in the "What Twilight Character Are You?" quiz?

Well, I got "Mean Old Bastard with Shattered Dreams and a Bad Attitude" in the "What Type of Middle-Aged SOB Are You?" quiz.

<unfriend>

^ a friend posted "I got Yellow in the What Color is Your Light Saber quiz" and my only thought was:

You've got to be shitting me.

Latest posts

Back