Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is obvious you are bored being home all day with the baby as a SAHM.
THIS! I need to start hiding some of their posts. Good lord.

^ a friend posted "I got Yellow in the What Color is Your Light Saber quiz" and my only thought was:

You've got to be shitting me.
Even this would be a stretch for me. Ain't nobody got time for that!

65aa04bb0b8e011355b2d41311971714.jpg

this made me think of corsets.... with whale bones.... and ass hole men who tried to rule womens lives. I don't think I should be allowed in this thread anymore....

#americanhoney #lotr+100 #thatsnothowanyofthisworks #starwarsisbetterthanlotrbecauseIcanacutallyunderstandit #thereisnoONEring #autobotsarefunny #kfneedstosavemyhashtags

You had a crappy wedding photographer, and your forced "cutesy" poses look stupid.

I wonder if all the Realtors in Hell charge the Devil 6% for doing nothing?

^-- I posted that one but deleted it cause I have too many family members that cant work real jobs and are realtors....

That's all the more reason to have left it.

you know its ironic and sad I watched two HS friend on FB talking about working as insurance Adjusters, I guess both are working out of town for 6 months but then said they would take the next 6 months off? WTF are we doing wrong?

you know its ironic and sad I watched two HS friend on FB talking about working as insurance Adjusters, I guess both are working out of town for 6 months but then said they would take the next 6 months off? WTF are we doing wrong?
I ask myself that question all the time.

I have a friend who I doubt will ever get married. Bastard posts pictures like this all the time (not his photo, just one from a google search):

IMG_4998.jpg

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I didn't have kids....or got married...

Last edited by a moderator:
you should post pics of a lonely 80 year old, dying in the nursing home with no friends and family, then being put in a cardboard box and cremated all alone...

Having a wife and kids doesn't guarantee you won't be a lonely 80 year old dying in a nursing home either.

Latest posts

Back