Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not on perma-vacation. He just has a beer every night sitting by the community pool in his sub-development. I'd like to have that kind of time off.

i really don't care that you are spending your lunch hr taking a hot pilates class or you are can't wait for someone to get home for dinner. The play by play of your day is of no interest to me.

I get about an hour a week to myself, that's if I wake up at midnight and watch something on the DVR...

I sent you a question via PM. I know you saw it 10 seconds after I sent it. I even saw you started typing a response. You have updated your status since then. Yet here I am 2 hours later still waiting for an answer. And I know in the end it's going to be my fault...

I don't care what your favorite celebrity's opinion is on science or politics. You shouldn't care what their opinion is either. Celebrities should not be your only source of news and information. In fact, you should tell your favorite celebrity to shut the f*ck up and leave the science and medicine to people who actually know what the f*ck they are talking about.

Dear God its Fall Break time :( Why you need a week off from school after only going for 5 weeks is beyond me!

I don't care what your favorite celebrity's opinion is on science or politics. You shouldn't care what their opinion is either. Celebrities should not be your only source of news and information. In fact, you should tell your favorite celebrity to shut the f*ck up and leave the science and medicine to people who actually know what the f*ck they are talking about.
What if my favorite celebrity is Neil deGrasse Tyson?

aad570b18c8b2fe12a66e4079b3d7037.jpg

get off my MF'n lawn!

<<to the 3 weeks of video games, not the few kids actually working>>

I wanted to post this but I was afraid all my Eb.com friends would unfollow me.. Well all except one....

0670d378b4a6759f4145fac5a5b1eb41.jpg

Back