Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you went from semi-secluded, "Bush" as your favorite band, grungy high school girl, to full blown televangelist-quoting, uber religious adult. I don't have a problem with that, but I'm just dying to know how/why it happened.

^You don't have to unfriend, just block them from your feed. Then you don't have to read all their annoying crap.
I did this to my dad after the dozens of anti-obamacare posts each day. Unfortunately because of the blocking, I'll have to make up some excuse as to why I didn't see something posted when my parents come to visit.

If everyone did FB like me it would be so much better ;)

I like to "like" some right wing stuff just to irritate my known bleeding heart friends... But i have forgone caring about politics on FB. So if your a bleading heart and see me like one of those posts... Its for you!

If you share or post more than 10% political shit (left & right) i have unfollowed....

As a result most of my feed is made up of tv shows/books/ national parks/ski stuff/ hiking stuff/ sports / etc.... If i could figure out twitter i would use that- must be too old to understand it...

btw were 7 days away from the return of attention whore ski pics;)

So you went from semi-secluded, "Bush" as your favorite band, grungy high school girl, to full blown televangelist-quoting, uber religious adult. I don't have a problem with that, but I'm just dying to know how/why it happened.

I've seen this happen before. I have a feeling that those drawn to the grungy cliques were people that just feel that they didn't fit into any of the other groups in high school. Modern mega-churches go out of their way to be inclusive of everyone in order to grow their ranks, so these people that didn't fit in anywhere else now feel accepted by their church...and feel the need to tell you about it incessantly.

The craziest mother fucker i knew in HS is now the head preacher at one of those weird new churches with a rock band, blue jeans, etc... Every time i see one of his post i have to bite my fingers from typing "hey man, you remember that time we went back to those college girls apartment when we were in HS after the ACDC concert and ..........

But sigh.... I resist...

I also made the mistake of friending some of my long lost cousins on FB after we moved to CO.

Its like a poor white trash love story.. My cousin is posting how excited she is to be a grandma! Her son is in 12th grade...

Before you make southern jokes my moms side of the family is all from New York....

I also made the mistake of friending some of my long lost cousins on FB after we moved to CO.

Its like a poor white trash love story.. My cousin is posting how excited she is to be a grandma! Her son is in 12th grade...

Before you make southern jokes my moms side of the family is all from New York....
Now I've got southern joke blue balls.

Stop posting your throwback pics from two years ago. I saw little Johnny in his Spiderman costume the first time you posted it.

I have to refrain from posting this alot:

(& no one from here)

Your kid looks like a total douchebag.

People can stop with the "how to food videos" also... Especially ones with quirky hand jestures

I don't mind the food stuff. Sometimes there's some good stuff. The ones I hate are the ones that say how easy they are and then have 87 steps. Easy is "throw this stuff in a crock pot and turn it on".

Latest posts

Back