PENN Fe Exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the very least this woman was much more helpful and *seemed* much more competent.. She explained why pa took so long and was happy to answer my questions

At the very least this woman was much more helpful and *seemed* much more competent.. She explained why pa took so long and was happy to answer my questions
So why did PA take so long?? that's the mistary everybody would like to know!

That's a good thing at least. So does PCS actually handle posting the results online and e-mailing us? When she told you either today or the end of the week at the latest, did that mean when they would get them back to NCEES for them to post, or will PCS just be able to do it?

Don't know how true this is, but I've read and heard from various people that the posting of the results are not done simultaneously between the NCEES and PCS websites and email notification notifying you results have been posted. So there's a chance that they may have been posted to the PCS website or will post there before they appear on NCEES's website.

They said pa has the most engineers and new test takers of any state in us. 4 times other states. Makes sense.

Well according to the statement above there is apparently “engineering boom” in PA..

I "bet" the lady meant of the 7 states PCS serves, Penn had the most apps to process...I have trouble seeing 4 times any of those states, but more believable than say 4 times california or texas

Back