PENN Fe Exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not wait until Monday?

Make it an even month that they sat on them.

I'm waiting myself. Still nothing.

It looks like the state of PA is not only incompetent but also a bunch of liars. Or they could have just taken Mikedee's advice.

Hey everyone,

I called the board today and the woman that answered said the results were being mailed out today for sure. I asked if they would also be emailed today and she was unsure. I'm not sure how much his helps everyone but that's all I know.

I felt all your pain...Before mine came out around early December, I was refreshing the **** website daily.....it's a tortured

This is absurd... Are we under the assumption now that the results are being physically mailed to us rather than being posted online?

I think they were mailed to ncees who will now post them online at their leisure. But that's my guess.

Ah alright, that makes more sense. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll post them prior to the next registration deadline in late Feb...

I just called the Board and lady told me "they are anticipating to finish processing results today and MAIL letters to all participants either today or tomorrow”. After I asked her if they are planning on sending emails out she said she wasn’t sure..

On NCEES web-site posted that they have released results to PA Board on December 17th!

Back