PENN Fe Exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so I understand – why is it take time to process results from NCEES – does PA board decide who passed and who not? Or is it as simple as distribution? (in that case the time frame for releasing results is completely unacceptable)

so ive hit stalker level... spoke to PCS today and the woman who is in charge of PA.. she said they are working aggresively to have them done by today but at the latest she can promise them by the end of the week.

and she said ONLY via email.. who ever was telling us via "snail mail" had no idea what she was talking about.

and she said ONLY via email.. who ever was telling us via "snail mail" had no idea what she was talking about.
so ive hit stalker level... spoke to PCS today and the woman who is in charge of PA.. she said they are working aggresively to have them done by today but at the latest she can promise them by the end of the week.
Thanks! I can deal with that, I guess... Waited long enough already.

yeah.. not buying that! every time somebody calls there is a different time frame.. last time I checked somebody posted on the first page that they "for sure" mailed results last Friday..

Back