PE results released sooner?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it was today. That way if I pass I can celebrate and not have to worry about work the next morning. If I fail again I can drown my sorrows and be ready to go back to work on Monday. Hoping and praying its a celebration event soon.

The NC board of engineer's license database has been down for about an hour now. Could they be adding new licensees?!

Its probably the website maintenance guy trolling me.

It seems like ohio waits now until you pay your $50 fee before they issue a license number. A coworker who passed in October didn't have his number show on the site until after he sent his check in.

I just looked at the map from last April's exam. I'm in TN and it says "mailed" so does that mean that the results for TN were postmarked on that day (day 42 in this case)? Does anyone know if there is a way to find out before the mail comes? I can't remember the last time I was waiting on an actual letter in my mailbox...

I saw a map somewhere on this forum where they showed that the time for PE results in TX was 5 weeks. So I am hoping it might be today. Anyways, I just want the wait to get over with. Apparently as long as you don't have it, it hurts and when you are waiting to have it, it is just wrecking my nerves.

^ that map you speak of was created by the legendary SnobumPE. He generally comes around during results releases and provides an excellent service to others waiting by creating a most helpful interactive map to see which states are releasing and when. This SnobumPE does on his own time and it is much appreciated. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
^That is pretty awesome of him. I have seen the maps from the last couple exams and his efforts are impressive and no doubt appreciated. Looking forward to seeing North Carolina being one of the first States to get colored in!

Just contacted NCEES and got the "8-10 weeks timeframe" response. It was expected.

I wonder if they have ever given anyone a date for the release of the results before they were actually released? You know what I mean? If they know the results will get released on Monday, I wonder if they would still say 8-10 weeks.

I guess we just wait and stay in the dark.

Just contacted NCEES and got the "8-10 weeks timeframe" response. It was expected.

I wonder if they have ever given anyone a date for the release of the results before they were actually released? You know what I mean? If they know the results will get released on Monday, I wonder if they would still say 8-10 weeks.

you just couldn't resist rattling the cage could you... I kid, I kid.

I just figure that every time this part of the testing cycle comes around, they always have people asking them about results. Remember there are like 30k people who took this test in April. I just figured I would be one of those people who asks them. There is nothing else to do while we wait other than refresh this forum, the state board website, and the NCEES website.

8-10 weeks after the exam date; you will receive an email notifying you your exam results are ready to view.

Standard response.

I think you should call again.

You should ask to speak with their supervisor.

You should ask to speak with their supervisor.
No, don't ask. Demand it.

I just got transferred to Keisha because all Kimbot knew was 8-10 weeks

Keisha simply stated that "results have not been released yet" before ending our conversation

Back