PE results released sooner?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deer God, don't make me go through Memorial Day without knowing!
This is not an option. Can you imagine waiting until next week knowing some people know now?!
I waited through that same weekend last year. I was beyond passed, especially knowing how many states had already released scores and I was a PCS state. Keep your head up and try to keep busy. Trust me, it easier said than done but try anyway. And if it's any consolation, however you felt that you did when you left the exam that day is most likely how you will end up. Again, I know. I failed twice before passing in October 2013. Both failures I left unconfident in myself. But passed I knew I had done pretty well.

Deer God, don't make me go through Memorial Day without knowing!
This is not an option. Can you imagine waiting until next week knowing some people know now?!
I waited through that same weekend last year. I was beyond passed, especially knowing how many states had already released scores and I was a PCS state. Keep your head up and try to keep busy. Trust me, it easier said than done but try anyway. And if it's any consolation, however you felt that you did when you left the exam that day is most likely how you will end up. Again, I know. I failed twice before passing in October 2013. Both failures I left unconfident in myself. But passed I knew I had done pretty well.
Thanks for the encouragement! Doing everything I can to keep busy.

Are people getting their results from the NCEES dashboard or from their individual state web sites? Does the NCEES dashboard update once the individual states give it the okay? I can't even find an Illinois exam results page.

Are you talking about an IL results page on this forum? If so, I delete any of them that aren't actually showing a result. Once somebody has a result "in hand" they can post the thread about their state. I do this to keep it relatively under control in here during results time. A few years in the past we didn't really monitor exam results time and those forums got really complicated and unweildy. Go back and check, you'll see where it used to be organized then got messy. Now we're trying to keep it organized again.

When IL posts their results it should be available on NCEES and the continental testing website.

Back