PE results released sooner?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keisha said "Please allow 8-10 weeks at least" and then said "Is there anything else I can help you with"

Looks like she has been bugged the whole time now.

I guess 3pm CT is a good time to give up hope of hearing anything today. :i_cry:

I think that will be a wise thing to do. Probably build up the resistance levels over the weekend and come prepared to be wrecked any time next week.

ITS GOING TO BE HARD !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I hope next week is it. I don't think I can wait much longer. I have started worrying again about the results and if I passed. It is starting to feel closer now...

My bet (and hope) is the California PE results will be announced via NCEES this Wednesday (around 10am) and the California license lookup (showing if you passed a California Specific exam) will be updated by Friday morning. I believe that would follow April 2013 results but not the October 2013 results (license lookup was updated 16 days after the NCEES results were released).

I am just waiting for the California Seismic results so I hope they will be here by the weeks end!

....but has anyone considering maybe the PE results would come out even earlier .... Just being optimistic :)

Just checked my calendar...I think we can officially squash this wishful thinking.

I think the only way results will be released in a more timely manner is when NCEES switches to computerized testing with an NCEES supplied reference handbook for the PE.

so do they talk about the results AFTER they are published? or before???

this is killing me. ultimately FWP.

It could be either one - before or after. All that it ultimately means is SOON!

We're in the home stretch

Good question, altheablue18! But, I think it means they already have the results; can't imagine them putting it on the agenda otherwise.

I would agree that they have the results. However, I would also think that they have to ratify them?

Saw that the Texas Board of Professional Engineers is meeting tomorrow and Wednesday; the licensing committee meets tomorrow, and agenda item 8 is Results and statistics: Application and Examination Report (http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us/agendas/052014_lic.pdf).

I really need a hobby... Ok, I HAVE hobbies, but they are all in limbo until I find out.
The surveying board met on May 16th at 9 AM, then the link that Larry posted indicates that the people listed were licensed surveyors effective May 16th. Folks, I think you have your answer.

The difference between my life if I pass this exam and my life (At least until October) if I don't is just alarming! I NEED THIS!

Back