PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any reason to think next week? They (PA board) have been saying it will be tomorrow.

Does anyone know if the results be posted to your NCEES account, or to your PCS account? According to the NCEES PA Exam information page NCEES will post, but i thought i read elsewhere that PCS will be doing the notifying.

/>http://ncees.org/exams/state-pages/pennsylvania-exam-registration/

Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an email informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. PCS will notify you of any state-specific exam results."

Here's what I don't get. Looking at the license search site, I see a person in the PE0805 range in PA, who had a license issued on 12/31/12. There's also someone with an issue date of 12/6/12, which would have been before NCEES even relesed the results to the states. so how can this be?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is killing me. I don't know what's worse the wait or the thought of having to take the test again...... JUST GIVE ME MY RESULTS!

Update: I just called PCS. Lady I talked to said that the state board has approved the scores, but now they have to upload everything, and then give the approval for NCEES to email all the candidates letting them know that their scores are available and that it probably won't happen until MONDAY OR TUESDAY!!!

What the heck is wrong with Pennsylvania?? How is it that our neighbor Maryland can send out licenses to people who passed the exam before PA can even release the scores??? What a frustrating ordeal this has been.

Maybe instead of trying to sue the NCAA, our governor can try to get the PA government to actually function.

That's what I was told also. I was just hoping I talked with the wrong person.

Back