PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called State Board and asked if there was an update on when the PE test results would be released and they said "shortly", but could not give exact date. This was better than their previous response of "we havn't recieved them yet". Keep in mind I only talked to the person that answered the phone each time. I called pcs at about 4:45 PM yesterday. Got a vocie message saying "Thank you for calling engineering services, we are closed for the holiday". What i'm hoping is that pcs got their end done which is why the state board changed their response to :"shortly". But who knows.

Day 56 from exam..9 since results were released.. Did PA release the FE results?

not that I am aware of.... reports from the California thread is that they will be releasing results today, that is form someone that actually works on the State Board. Looks like we are last.

I don't think Pennsylvania has even relesed FE results yet, and they've had them since December 7th. What a joke!

That was really nice of CALPS to give CA examinees updates.. HAs anyone called PCS or the board??

When you call the board, you just get a bunch of automated instructions. I was on the phone for about 10 minutes a week or so ago trying to get a hold of a live person and couldn't get it.

When I emailed them asking when we can expect results, the response I got was, "NCEES releases results directly to examinees, so you will have to contact them for answers to your question."

What a joke...

I just received am email from PCS stating they are releasing the scores to the PA Board today. Once the board approves the scores PCS will release them.

Just called PCS and asked if they knew or had any inkling as to when the PE results might come out for Pennsylvania. She said hopefully next week after Christmas. I asked her if there was any chance they would be relased today, and she said, "I can tell you for a fact that they will not be released today"

I then explained that I don't understand how practically every other state can release their scores already, including about 30 some states that released scores within a few days, and that it's very frustrating watching everyone else get theirs scores back while we just wait in aticipation. She said she understands and doesn't know why it takes PA so long, only to say that they have a more complicated process than other states it seems, and that they put together files for them, and are just waiting for PA to give them approval to release the scores.

So I guess we'll just have to try to enjoy the holidays and not worry about whether we passed or failed and will just have to wait for our innefficient state board to do their job.

I just received am email from PCS stating they are releasing the scores to the PA Board today. Once the board approves the scores PCS will release them.
Really? Cause I just got off the phone with them and got the exact opposite info.

Thanks for the update.... It is frustrating to see California getting theirs released when they have 3 tests, the 8 hr, the seismic, and the take home one they have.

If they released to the board today I am assuming the board has to meet and approve them?? so they will prolly not meet until atleast the 26th.

Thanks for the update.... It is frustrating to see California getting theirs released when they have 3 tests, the 8 hr, the seismic, and the take home one they have.
Not to mention they are a much larger state than PA

Back