PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't hold your breath. I'm guessing 1/4/13 based on release of the surveying exam results.

Based on the Survey results I estimated they would be released on the 23rd. :dunno:

Based on discussions I just had with NCEES and the State Board, the hold up is PCS. They are preparing the scores to be released and sent to the Board. Not sure why it should take over a week to accomplish. At least the people I talked to at NCEES and the Board were friendly and understanding.

Although it looks like if the scores aren't released today or tomorrow, we won't know until the 27th at the earliest as NCEES is closed the 24-26.

Happy waiting everyone.

I have even been logging in to PCS (like we did to register) to see if info updates there.

From PCS about 5 minutes ago re: when results will be released:

"I'm not sure when they will be released. It can take up to twelve weeks for you to receive scores."
^ This is what PCS has to say about that... very insightful

Based on discussions I just had with NCEES and the State Board, the hold up is PCS. They are preparing the scores to be released and sent to the Board. Not sure why it should take over a week to accomplish. At least the people I talked to at NCEES and the Board were friendly and understanding.

Although it looks like if the scores aren't released today or tomorrow, we won't know until the 27th at the earliest as NCEES is closed the 24-26.

Happy waiting everyone.
CT is also a PCS state and those scores were released last Thursday. I find it hard to believe that every year PCS purposely holds back states in PA, while releasing them in advance to all others.

I don't know what states use it, besides PA, and VA, have any states that use PCS released results?
9 states use it. Delaware and Connecticut are the only PCS states to release results so far. So much for that "streamlining" their website promises.
PCS processes and releases the results not the state boards. From my previous conversations with PCS, they process the smaller states then the larger states. PA will be probably be last. I suggest enjoying the holidays and looking for your PA results in early January.

My buddy who also is awaiting results asked a co worker who has taken the test the last 2 years, both in October, how long he has waited for the results. Last year was Jan. 6th and the year before was Jan. 5th....... so mike311 could be right with sayng 1/4....... ugghhh

Back