PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Passed October Exam!

2012 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was the first place your pass / fail showed up? Email, pcshq.com, ncees? Just curious.

Thanks

The ncees website..... but I have heard in the past that the PA license site is a good place to check too to see if they are adding the new ones in. Good Luck!!

the license look up, sometimes they will start to update that before the results are out, i think someone in the past mentioned that before, but NCEES will likely be the first place, I would not expect anything until January as PA is always one of the last states.

http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/

great thanks - and you're talking about just ncees.org, just login and go to exam history I assume?

I took the fundamentals of surveying in PA this October, I just checked my pcshq account and it updated to say no pending exams and a pass under the FS. However, still nothing on the state licence website or the NCEES account; I was just wondering if anyone else saw an update on their pcshq account.

Back