PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you. And maybe we aren't actually getting conflicting information. Maybe the reason why the lady knows for a fact that the results won't get released today is because they just gave them the information today, and so they don't expect PA board to approve them today?

Just spoke with PCS. She said they released the results to the board today. She also said that she doesen't think that the board (based on their history) will verify and let the results be released by NCEES today. She also said if not today, after Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone call the board?

I sent an email an around 12:30. Figured they were out to lunch. Haven't heard back yet.

So it looks like PCS is to blame as well since they are just getting the info to the PA board today. But then blame should also be placed on PA government for spending money to hire PCS, especially given that other states that verify the results themselves are able to do it quicker than us.

Breaking news.

Per an email I just received, the state is targeting a release date of January 4th for the results. They are going to let me know if anything changes and I will post it here.

Give your refresh buttons a break...

See you all next year.

Breaking news.

Per an email I just received, the state is targeting a release date of January 4th for the results. They are going to let me know if anything changes and I will post it here.

Give your refresh buttons a break...

See you all next year.
Well that it for me.... Done for the day, done for the week, done for the year....... Happy Holidays everyone, enjoy it!!

PA still has not released the FE results, and some of these kids need these results to graduate.

I am now waiting until 1/4. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the FE results have been released in PA.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wish I was starting 2013 either registered and preparing for April or a PE.

Preferably the later.

I called them today. They are still saying that they expect PE results to be out Friday 1-4-13.

Back