PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update -

I contacted the Board and inquired as to when they plan to issue certificates. My answer, "The Board has up to 90 days to accomplish this and is still in the process. You should see someting in a couple of more weeks". :smileyballs:

This entire process is a tad lengthy!

5 months to get a license........really?! :censored:

Guess I should consider myself lucky for not having to endure studying and the "wait" for results again.

Update -
I contacted the Board and inquired as to when they plan to issue certificates. My answer, "The Board has up to 90 days to accomplish this and is still in the process. You should see someting in a couple of more weeks". :smileyballs:

Guess I should consider myself lucky for not having to endure studying and the "wait" for results again.
I don't understand what is involved in this "process". Other states get results and issue a license number in the same day. What can possibly take 90 days???

Update -

I don't understand what is involved in this "process". Other states get results and issue a license number in the same day. What can possibly take 90 days???

from my interactions with the board, they are the board and all they give you is a quote of their policy. They do not give any additional information. Forget explanations. Forget any additional information. They are EXTREMELY frustrating.

i passed the structural I exam and even though i applied for the structural I exam less than a year ago they are requiring me to go through the whole process over again for the structural II (send in another couple hundred bucks and since the deadling was in Dec, i can't take the april structural II). When i asked why i got absolutely NO explanation as to why they needed me to send them all the information and for them to review my application considering the only difference between the structural I application and the structural II is me passing the structural I, which THEY determined.

UPDATE

Just checked the website and it has been updated with the successful PE candidates from October......the 5 month wait comes to a close. :bananapowerslide:

Good luck to everyone w/their career!

cheers

Latest posts

Back