PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just know that I can't take the anticipation as I drive up to my house each afternoon much longer. The longer it goes, the less optimistic I get. I was out Friday night and one of the guys I graduated college with said he got his, but alas, he took it in Delaware. The wait continues.

I'm a Flyers fan married to a Pens fan, so I won't comment on any of that. I would pay a good amount of money to expedite the results. Maybe that's a way PA could help budget issues

I guess we know who the smart one is in that relationship.... (check my username)

i hope you are right! i called the office on friday and the lady said the 90 day response. i think they have the schpeel taped to the phone and tell it to anyone who calls.
come on results in 2009!!!
There is no use calling the board. The results get sent to us the same time as the board by a third party testing company (EES). Which is why I still don't understand how direct notification can be more expensive than having a third party mail us a letter?
I thought Delaware was also an EES state but if I'm not mistake they've already gotten results......Hmmmmmm

i hope you are right! i called the office on friday and the lady said the 90 day response. i think they have the schpeel taped to the phone and tell it to anyone who calls.
come on results in 2009!!!
There is no use calling the board. The results get sent to us the same time as the board by a third party testing company (EES). Which is why I still don't understand how direct notification can be more expensive than having a third party mail us a letter?
I thought Delaware was also an EES state but if I'm not mistake they've already gotten results......Hmmmmmm
I think that the EES states are:

CT

IA

NJ

PA

PR

VA

WI

I don't think any of them have received results yet.

I feel your pain, still waiting here in cheeseheadland!

OK PA people............what you wanted to hear, I hope! I contacted EES to see if the results have been mailed out. As you recall from earlier posts, EES mails results to the PA board at the same time as the examinees?

Anyway,

"They are being mailed today.

Sincerely,

Kelli Dirks

DE LS & PA ENG/LS/Geo Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219"

We'll see....... :eek:hmy:

OK PA people............what you wanted to hear, I hope! I contacted EES to see if the results have been mailed out. As you recall from earlier posts, EES mails results to the PA board at the same time as the examinees?
Anyway,

"They are being mailed today.

Sincerely,

Kelli Dirks

DE LS & PA ENG/LS/Geo Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219"

We'll see....... :eek:hmy:

Sweet, so it sounds like we'll know by Tuesday or Wednesday. AAAAAAAHHHH! :p10940623:

Excellent news. I will be waiting for the mail lady at 10am tomorrow.
For the last 2 months, I've felt really good about how I did on the FE. So why is it that now I hear the Imperial Death March playing in my head?

Hey Kelli,

I took exam from Philadelphia. Have you guys mailed out results? I heard that EES has started mailing out results for PA. Please let me know. Thanks

-Vedant

"

FE results have not been mailed. Results can take 10-12 weeks from the date of the exam to receive. If you need to change your address, please let me know.

Sincerely,

"

SO GUYS, IT IS WRONG THAT THEY HAVE STARTED TO MAIL OUT RESULTS. THEY HAVE NOT. SO GET OVER YOUR ANXIETY PPL.

Hey Kelli,
I took exam from Philadelphia. Have you guys mailed out results? I heard that EES has started mailing out results for PA. Please let me know. Thanks

-Vedant

"

FE results have not been mailed. Results can take 10-12 weeks from the date of the exam to receive. If you need to change your address, please let me know.

Sincerely,

"

SO GUYS, IT IS WRONG THAT THEY HAVE STARTED TO MAIL OUT RESULTS. THEY HAVE NOT. SO GET OVER YOUR ANXIETY PPL.
we're talking about PE results here. we dont care about FE results. that test was a joke anyway. so stop talking and bring me a beer.

well, no word from jgraw so can it be assumed cardiac arrest occured from finding out that the mail did in fact bring results..........

well, no word from jgraw so can it be assumed cardiac arrest occured from finding out that the mail did in fact bring results..........
Sorry all...zonked out from the meds. Nothing in the mail today. Just some stupid Christmas cards from relatives. **** it don't they know I'm waiting for something more important.

Hey Kelli,

-Vedant

"

Sincerely,

"

we're talking about PE results here. we dont care about FE results. that test was a joke anyway. so stop talking and bring me a beer.
The chicken or egg question hasn't been proven yet, but at least we now know "which comes first... the arrogance or the engineering license".

Back