PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stole this from another thread:

>http://pcshq.com/pcsweb/PCSCandPg.nsf/AED/...0c?OpenDocument

The EES website says CT results were mailed 12/17/09.

It also says WI and PA were mailed 12/21/09.

It doesn't say anything about the EES states though.

So the FE wannabe that is hating on us can put a sock in it! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for posting that link - it's kicked my anticipation sky high. Here's hoping the US Postal Service moves quicker than usual. (As the daughter of a letter carrier, I know that's asking a lot)

Thanks so much for posting that link - it's kicked my anticipation sky high. Here's hoping the US Postal Service moves quicker than usual. (As the daughter of a letter carrier, I know that's asking a lot)
LOL! Well, good luck. Try not to freak out too much (I did that after the April exam and nearly drove myself bananas).

I took it in April too, and I guess I knew after the test that passing would be a long shot. But this time I felt better coming out of the test and I'm just so hopeful I can wrap this experience up in 2009. Cause between the studying, taking, and waiting I am exhausted! I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge waiting.... And I'm not sharing.

Hey Kelli,
I took exam from Philadelphia. Have you guys mailed out results? I heard that EES has started mailing out results for PA. Please let me know. Thanks

-Vedant

"

FE results have not been mailed. Results can take 10-12 weeks from the date of the exam to receive. If you need to change your address, please let me know.

Sincerely,

"

SO GUYS, IT IS WRONG THAT THEY HAVE STARTED TO MAIL OUT RESULTS. THEY HAVE NOT. SO GET OVER YOUR ANXIETY PPL.
we're talking about PE results here. we dont care about FE results. that test was a joke anyway. so stop talking and bring me a beer.
The chicken or egg question hasn't been proven yet, but at least we now know "which comes first... the arrogance or the engineering license".
i dont really think that counts as arrogance since i was joking but i'm not surprised that you cant discern the difference being a pens fan and all

sorry to hear that. The USPS website says that if you mail something by the 21st it should be received by Christmas, so maybe tomorrow....

I've been trying to stay calm but it's really challenging. If I passed, I will forever have sympathy for the people who still have to take it and go through this. If I failed, then I'll be having a pity party come waiting for April's results.

Nothing yesterday in Manayunk or Media (Philly area)... I'm kinda mad that they do this so close to Christmas - it's taking too much of my thoughts off the holiday.

Nothing yesterday in Manayunk or Media (Philly area)... I'm kinda mad that they do this so close to Christmas - it's taking too much of my thoughts off the holiday.
Nothing in Harrisburg yesterday either. I am fortunate to have the day off today, though, so if I get the results today, I'll definitely post...mail usually comes around noon.

Nothing in Harrisburg yesterday either. I am fortunate to have the day off today, though, so if I get the results today, I'll definitely post...mail usually comes around noon.
I saw that an individual in Guam posted at 5:30AM that they got their results letter. I'm thinking if Guam received it today, we stand a good chance. Good luck to all!

I saw that an individual in Guam posted at 5:30AM that they got their results letter. I'm thinking if Guam received it today, we stand a good chance. Good luck to all!
Just checked my mail, nothing yet again. Here's to at least two more days of waiting. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

:waitwall:

Just checked my mail, nothing yet again. Here's to at least two more days of waiting. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

:waitwall:
I just texted my wife and she is at home with the results in hand...

Back