P.E. Certificate for your wall

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how the P.E. Certificate that you hang on the wall from the state (in my case Virginia) is obtained? Do they send you that info with your passing letter?

I passed the PE in April 06 in Virginia. You initially get the wallet card but about six weeks later you get the wall certificate mailed in a tube. No additional cost, it just takes time for them to get printed out. Congratulations to everyone who passed.

It is good to see some old names from the last cycle passing this one. Congrats Sapperslead, keep your head down over there.

I passed the PE in April 06 in Virginia. You initially get the wallet card but about six weeks later you get the wall certificate mailed in a tube. No additional cost, it just takes time for them to get printed out. Congratulations to everyone who passed.
It is good to see some old names from the last cycle passing this one. Congrats Sapperslead, keep your head down over there.
This also goes for North Carolina, I registered there also after passing and they to sent me a wall certificate free of charge (well after paying for the registration).

Back