P.E. Certificate for your wall

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldve never thought, in a million years, I'd find tenured engineers with a sense of humor like you guys. :ass: P.B.? :rotflmao

I wouldve never thought, in a million years, I'd find tenured engineers with a sense of humor like you guys. :ass: P.B.? :rotflmao
Professional Barbers

I took the "Comb and Scissor Decontamination" afternoon session VT.

^ I thought about taking that one, but could never remember the equation for disinfection time as a function of the molarity of that blue shit in the jar.
It is called barbicide and you have to run analysis on it to detemine the ppm of folicular particulant sustained solids (fpss). If fpss > .001 % of BJSV (blue jar surface volume) then you have run the effluent through a screener into a receptacle with back flow prevention.
And God forbid you forget to allow for the head lice and other contaminants to be killed (such that they stop producing waste byproducts) before you run said ananlysis. Completely throws off the results. It was tough, I'm not gonna lie to you but :pass

Wait, does it matter if you are using a US standard 38 pronged comb, or the SI version which has 42.385 prongs?
Anyone know a conversion factor?
My 48s has it preprogrammed, the damn HP33s doesn't, of course.

They :"the other board" mole: won't let you use the 48s. You're stuck with the ones that the :"the other board" mole: says you can have.

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Don't even try arguing about it. Will do no good! You'll only torture yourself.

:tone:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

:borg :borg :borg :borg :borg :borg :borg :borg :borg :borg

-

:"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole:

They :"the other board" mole: won't let you use the 48s. You're stuck with the ones that the :"the other board" mole: says you can have.
;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Don't even try arguing about it. Will do no good! You'll only torture yourself.

:tone:
True enough, but thankfully I passed the PE, so now I'm free to destroy the 33s with firearms and use my 48s as I please.

Muuuuuaaaaaaahaaaaaaahhhahaaaaaahhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dddd: :dddd: :dddd: :dddd:

I was thinking of putting my ncees pencil collection in a thin glass frame too and hang it right next to the wall certificate .... hahahahaha

but that might be a little to over the top wierd. huh??

:lol2x:

thats actually an excellent idea!

I just sent out the $25 bucks for the "fancy" wall certifcate...

I got my pass letter (from the testing agency, CPS) last Monday........yah, I was one of the ones that was freaking out every day for the entire week prior......apparently it takes forever to get your results in Wisconsin, but they've really got their shit together when it comes to issueing licenses.

I got the results on the 8th, printed out a one page form, filled it out, and faxed it to the DRL on Tuesday morning, and on Wednesday they had the website updated and had issued me a license number. I didn't expect to see a certificate for weeks......but guess what I found in the mail on Saturday......yup, a certificate. Looks just like the New Hampshire one above but they spelled New Hampshire with a W-I-S-C-O-N-S-I-N instead.

I should be getting my pre-inked stamp in the mail in a few days.

oh yeah........there was a little note in the mail with the certificate that said I could order the blue & red version of the certificate for $10......my wife said she got one when she got her "Barbering or Cosmetology Practitioner" license........but she doesn't show it off and rub it in people's noses at her work station

I was thinking of putting my ncees pencil collection in a thin glass frame too and hang it right next to the wall certificate .... hahahahahabut that might be a little to over the top wierd. huh??

:lol2x:
Not too weird I was gonna do that to. Have a space for 4 pencils, and only put in the 3 it took. Leave the last spot open, like a missing man formation. Its not always important you passed, Its just as important you never have to do it again.

Here is the large badge I made for myself to wear around the office on the first day back, now pinned to the wall hanging outside the cube.

I'll be creating a framed collage with my fancy certificate, blue barbers card, and $200 pencil, that is as soon as the work load let's up now that I'm a PE and expected to produce.

Not exactly. Arched lettering saying "Registered Professional Engineer" in the middle with your number and your name across the bottom arc, replacing "Professional Engineer" in my doodle. I was going for impact with the giant PE letters since a pat on the back is the only immediate benefit for me for passing.

Back