One more week to go

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are you guys doing today? 
Me I did my first pass ncees 2016 morning only so far, first time I re-rolled it since 8days ago. 
So far its good, 100% correct and I was surprised I was really a lot faster this time, finished 40morning question in 58min. 

Finishing up last pass on ncees 2016. Reviewing all 500+ solved problems, retabbing the MERM, rewriting sections of cheetsheet. Lastly testing the rolling crate...with all the material in it...Mostly is just admin stuff.
Yes, me too after this ill just glance through all problems and check the approach. 

After work i'm gonna run through engineering pro guides practice exam again. Did NCEES with my eyes closed yesterday.

tomorrow i am off work. Gonna go to the gym, grocery shopping for sandwiches/snacks and drive by the test site to check it out. After that I'm gonna organize all my references and milk crate and pack my bag! Planning on going to bed super early. 

Last edited by a moderator:
After work i'm gonna run through engineering pro guides practice exam again. Did NCEES with my eyes closed yesterday.
tomorrow i am off work. Gonna go to the gym, grocery shopping for sandwiches/snacks and drive by the test site to check it out. After that I'm gonna organize all my references and milk crate and pack my bag! Planning on going to bed super early. 
Same here. Just finished the last last pass. It's almost laughable the ridiculous times I am getting...not sure what to make of it.

Same here. Just finished the last last pass. It's almost laughable the ridiculous times I am getting...not sure what to make of it.
I got to review slayPE then EngPro now. Going through each problem again but just making sure I got all the steps and process in the head. Hehe then some MERM specifics and go to bed after that, tomorrow aint touching nothing. 

yay for a 4 hour drive with an expected 3-8" of snow in town and 16" in the mountains. this might get interesting.... 

Pretty sure everyone is gonna do well.  Slay the PE has gotten you guys/gals prepared like I have never seen before.

Good Luck tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting nervous for you guys.  It sounds like you are all on top of it, though.  Good Luck, guys!

My turn comes up in October :/

Thanks Mike. I appreciate it.
To just sit and relax is a foreign language to me. My monkey mind is ready to switch into high rpms.

I'm getting nervous for you guys.  It sounds like you are all on top of it, though.  Good Luck, guys!
Thanks monty01. The method recommended here is legit. Just be ready to put in some serious hours of hard study work.

I am. I feel like I should be. But I’m not. I just went to my testing center (north lake Chicago. 20 min from my house) standard looking convention center. Plenty of parking. Didn’t see many restaurants nearby. 

Gong on a hike now. It’s 70 out and I’m gonna enjoy this 😀.

How big are the desk/tables?  Are they like the little 2'x2' desks from high school or are the big enough for several books to spread out while you take the test?

It is hard to unstress. I haven’t looked at anything today because it would just psych me out. I hope I do good because literally everyone I know is like, “You got this!”. 

At least the hotel is literally right next to the testing site. Unless my legs literally break down or I oversleep, this test is going to happen.

Thanks monty01. The method recommended here is legit. Just be ready to put in some serious hours of hard study work.
Yep, i'm dreading going back to "school".  I've been out of that mode for about 12 years.  I'm signed up for DTC, so maybe that will get me back into study mode.

It is hard to unstress. I haven’t looked at anything today because it would just psych me out. I hope I do good because literally everyone I know is like, “You got this!”. 

At least the hotel is literally right next to the testing site. Unless my legs literally break down or I oversleep, this test is going to happen.
For the most of the day I spent lying down on my bed just thinking of nothing but to get a good rest. Its about time pick up the kids at school and dinner sleep. For tomorrow, we will take this Goliath down. 

Back