October 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My number still isn't up...... my last name is the worst.

I believe they do send out an email that has your license number (whether it is a PDF I don't know). The number will post first on the California DCA lookup where you are able to lookup licensed professionals by their name.

My number still hasn't posted on DCA. Anybody else have that problem?

I believe they do send out an email that has your license number (whether it is a PDF I don't know). The number will post first on the California DCA lookup where you are able to lookup licensed professionals by their name.

My number still hasn't posted on DCA. Anybody else have that problem?
I am also having this problem, Did you ever figure out what the issue was?

I called the BPELSG office and asked for the Evaluator that was in charge of my last name group. I explained to her the situation at which point she said "Oh crap, I hope that wasn't my fault, it might have been my fault". She was super nice and got it taken care of quickly and my license posted the next day.

I think that this happened because they had flagged that my name was wrong (they had somehow misspelled my name on all correspondence) and maybe that was how it got held up. I received my "pocket license" late last week.

Back