October 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized this morning that my results were going to be sent to my old company email, since I just started a new job this week. 

Had a minor freak out since it said online that it would take 3 weeks to process an email address update. I was able to update it over the phone with the board. Hoping we find out today!

I just realized this morning that my results were going to be sent to my old company email, since I just started a new job this week. 

Had a minor freak out since it said online that it would take 3 weeks to process an email address update. I was able to update it over the phone with the board. Hoping we find out today!
I think you can always call them and ask after they sent out the results. I assume they will only need to ask some security questions. Did they say anything when we should expect to get the results?

I think you can always call them and ask after they sent out the results. I assume they will only need to ask some security questions. Did they say anything when we should expect to get the results?
Okay that's good to know. The lack of urgency in her tone of voice made me think it wasn't happening today lol. She wasn't willing to give me any indication beyond that. 

Then it's a wrap for this week :(
well we still have this afternoon. it is almost 12:45 here in CA. but if they do not send it out today, then the earliest would be next Tuesday as Monday is state Holiday. 

I guess I didn't update my email soon enough :(  They told me on the phone that they can't view the results but she's going to see if they can resend to my updated email. 

Fingers crossed. 

Congrats to everyone who passed!

And if you didn't pass, it's okay. You're not any worse of an engineer than you were before you took the stupid test! You'll get it next time!

Back