Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fact, if I don't click refresh enough, it will make me login again. So slamming F5 keeps me from the long tedious process of retyping username and password.

lol, Jersey aint releasing today. Sorry.

I'm not trolling, just being honest
tenor.gif

I live in PA and took the Oct 2018 NCEES PE exam in CA (hoping for a future there).. I was thinking about submitting the PA app to do the April 2019 exam if I fail again, but the PA deadline for first time taker (not sure if I can re-file with a new Board?) was December 1st i.e. before Oct 2018 result comes out.. so looks like at least one more CA trip if I fail -_-;;;;

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in PA and took the Oct 2018 NCEES PE exam in CA (hoping for a future there).. I was thinking about submitting the PA app to do the April 2019 exam if I fail again, but the PA deadline for first time taker (not sure if I can re-file with a new Board?) was December 1st i.e. before Oct 2018 result comes out.. so looks like at least one more CA trip if I fail -_-;;;;
First, you might pass this time. Keep your hopes up.

Or you could wait until next October?

Are you gonna trust Keshia? Keep F5ing!

And stop harassing NCEES.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!  It's getting amped up in here!  We have misspellings in the NCEES fark, and now a farked chat discussion.  Nice work!

LOL!  It's getting amped up in here!  We have misspellings in the NCEES fark, and now a farked chat discussion.  Nice work!
What the fuck is a fark?  I am so confused right now.  Is this a new scoring system being utilized by NCEES?  Have they changed things again, leading to a push-back on the result release date?

Back