Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it means anything as I am probably delirious waiting for these results, but I called the IDFPR (Illinois License Board) at around 9:20 AM CST because I could not login in to my account. They said they have account access shut down for the next 2-3 hours. Probably nothing, still hoping something gets released today!

chat will always say 8-10 weeks, they don't know or control the release and they always provide a simple answer

I doubt it means anything as I am probably delirious waiting for these results, but I called the IDFPR (Illinois License Board) at around 9:20 AM CST because I could not login in to my account. They said they have account access shut down for the next 2-3 hours. Probably nothing, still hoping something gets released today!
Sounds like they're purging your account.  Have to resubmit everything again to get back on the roster.  😁

Based on October 2017 PE Exam. The test was on Oct 27 and the results came out on Dec 4. This means that if they take the same time as last time then the results should be released today.

Seems legit. He is in Illinois.
Sounds like they're purging your account.  Have to resubmit everything again to get back on the roster.  😁
In Illinois, nothing would shock me. They wouldn't require resubmit. Illinois instead would add a $200 "recovery fee" and a $25 "processing fee"

giphy.gif

chart94 said:
In Illinois, nothing would shock me. They wouldn't require resubmit. Illinois instead would add a $200 "recovery fee" and a $25 "processing fee"
You’ve forgotten about the $275 governors slush fund fee, and the $28.37 miscellaneous candy fee.

Because you said that, I'm anticipating a Wednesday release as well for PA...Wednesday, December 19, 2018.  😁
Notice how I just said Wednesday. Not this Wednesday, or next Wednesday, or even the Wednesday after that.  I like to leave things open ended. 😂

First, you might pass this time. Keep your hopes up.

Or you could wait until next October?
yea passing would solve all of my life's problems -,-

Also, I'm in studying mode now and don't want to spend the summer studying haha

per the new CA procedure I think the CA application is not required prior to taking NCEES exam. I submitted my CA app a couple years back when they don't let you simply to go directly thru NCEES. I need to ask PA Board if I can just take the exam in PA and deal with the paperwork later..

Based on October 2017 PE Exam. The test was on Oct 27 and the results came out on Dec 4. This means that if they take the same time as last time then the results should be released today.
That sounds logical and reasonable, which means it will not happen.  Good day, sir.  I SAID GOOD.  DAY.

Lol, JayKay!  Definitely in Phase 5 mode!
Nah.  I don't think I'm in Phase 5.  That would be rage at not passing/rage at NCEES.  I'm mostly angry that I didn't get a bagel today and that the different states have different websites (continuity?  In my lower-48 states?).  Actually haven't even been on the ncees website.

Checked 100+ times today so farr...
That seems like an epic waste of time.

Which I get if this is your first time taking the exam.

I'll check when I get the email from NCEES stating my result is ready. Because otherwise, you're just driving yourself nuts. 

just when today? I cant handle f5 all day
:eek:ld-025: You guys have it so easy. Back when I was waiting, the window for release (inlcuding post initial release) was 3+ weeks long. One day isn't that bad.

Checked 100+ times today so farr...
tenor.gif

Nah.  I don't think I'm in Phase 5.
Saying you aren't in stage 5, is a symptom of being in stage 5.

That would be rage at not passing/rage at NCEES.  I'm mostly angry that I didn't get a bagel today and that the different states have different websites (continuity?  In my lower-48 states?).  Actually haven't even been on the ncees website.
You're thinking of the post-release phases (which I won't have a chance to post this cycle.) that's a whole other kind of anger.

I'm mostly angry that I didn't get a bagel today and that the different states have different websites (continuity?  In my lower-48 states?).  Actually haven't even been on the ncees website.
There are 55 jurisdictions. Some states rely mostly on NCEES to deliver results. About 10 have their own site that they use, or make use of a third party like CTS or :pcs: .

But even then, each jurisdiction has their own database system for tracking applicants and licenses.

I've tried NCEES once or twice, just am tired of seeing "result pending".  I'm over that site.  Just gonna wait until somebody reports a result here.  The NCEES dudes are all like Montgomery Burns right now, at least that's the pic I have in my head.

Back