NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welker was the slot (3rd receiver ) in NE? I know it's tough when the 3rd receiver becomes a starter there not used to getting double teamed as much and their number usually are not that great...

Amendola has a sprained labia. Still caught more than that dude in Denver.

Really? I thought Welker had a good game. As a matter of fact, all the Broncos receivers except Decker had a heck of a game. Amendola showed a lot of heart playing after he injured his "labia".

go bears!!! There were a few WTF plays from the new coach but all in all not a bad job to start the season. SOme things to work on, like finishing tackles. Although it looks like the bengals defense needs some remedial counting lessons.

Welker was the slot (3rd receiver ) in NE? I know it's tough when the 3rd receiver becomes a starter there not used to getting double teamed as much and their number usually are not that great...
Oddly, I don't think he was ever the no. 1 WR. They had Moss or Lloyd or whomever as the big threat. More of the screen play or quick slant option short who caught a load of passes each year. Many for 8 when they needed 7.

Welker probably wouldn't be considered the #1 receiver in Denver either, they have a deep threat in Demaryius Thomas. I think Welker is meant to fill the same role for Denver that he did for New England.

my sister's boss is giving her tickets to the bears-vikings game this Sunday. She will find out today if they are the 2 pack great seats or 4 pack decent seats.

out-of-context statement that was taken the wrong way by a coworker overhearing a conversation I was having with another coworker about football:

Anytime you get a touch down in the tightend position is a good thing.

Walker isn't the no. 1 but I thought he was announced as a starter at last weeks game? I.e. number 2 receiver...?.

If Geno Smith would give up his long ball, the Jets very well should have beaten the Pats last night.

The only receiver on their team with more than 50 catches from last year is Gronk. Welker to the Broncos, Lloyd was released, Hernandez is/was busy taking care of other business.

As a fan of neither team, it was fun to watch the offensive incompetence. :D

So if the ball comes out as your attempting to reach across the goal line, and the free ball hits the pylon, it's touch back. :huh: Didn't even know that was possible. No matter, the 'skins basically have no defense. :)

Back