NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta play for something otherwise people give up half way through and throw the odds for the rest. Seen that happen a ton of times. A couple bucks isn't going to hurt and will keep everyone honest. ;)

I set something up. I agree with K1F3 that it's less effort than tracking spreads and setting fantasy rosters and we are all busy.

* League Name:
* League Password:
League Abbreviation: EBcom
Home Page:http://ebcom.football.cbssports.com
E-Mail Address:[email protected]

You might need to pm me with an email address for an invite.

I set the rules based on the pool I was in, left finances be for now.

We can discuss rules and $ once we get a group going, and lock it in before the first game.

geeze the bear/rams game in STL is basically sold out through ticket master. Mr snick needs to stop by the ticket office to see what they have.

Try stubhub? I got Pats tickets through there a few times. You pay a premium but the tickets are guaranteed so you aren't dealing with some scalper. I had tickets to one game, and they called me a week before the game to tell me the season tickets for those seats had been revoked due to the owner getting drunk and disorderly, and they replaced them with better seats at no extra charge.

Your only other hope is that somehow a magical running back appears out of thin air so that they no longer rely on Isaac Redman...

995974_632209143511828_2039097105_n.jpg

I set something up. I agree with K1F3 that it's less effort than tracking spreads and setting fantasy rosters and we are all busy.

* League Name:
* League Password:
League Abbreviation: EBcom
Home Page:http://ebcom.football.cbssports.com
E-Mail Address:[email protected]

You might need to pm me with an email address for an invite.

I set the rules based on the pool I was in, left finances be for now.

We can discuss rules and $ once we get a group going, and lock it in before the first game.

^^^ I tried that, but it says it's a private league and I need to be invited.

I sent a PM to both of you. But then Brad sent his own PM. LOL. Either way, check both PMs I sent to you. ;)

I hope they pick things up. I drafted their defense on my fantasy football team...

Back