NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of teams lately I showing that you don't need to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a quarterback you can spend that money on a good defense and basically get a "serviceable" quarterback

And I would say Russell Wilson is way way beyond a serviceable quarterback
Do agree.

He is not a middle nor serviceable QB. He is very good. He has a good arm strenght and is accurate, even in motion (his baseball background comes into play there).The thing is that he did not come into the league with the same hype that RGIII and Andrew Luck came. Wilson was picked in the third round, I believe.

Its sad that the past 2 weeks has been all the Peyton hype, from what I have learned about Wilson in the last couple of days sounds like he is a pretty decent human being as well as hell of a QB.

Im sure this offseason we will get a chance to hear about him though....

Walking Dead back on Sunday!!!!!

Joe Nameth in the Fur Coat was pretty funny. love to see an attention whore.....I assume that was because the game was in NJ?

It's not like it's the first time he's worn a fur coat on a football field.

namath11.jpg

shoot... how could that have been rigged... it was a comedy of errors and good defense

miscue on snap --> 2 pts

defense tipped the ball or the throwing arm which caused all the interceptions

amazing ball stripping by defense caused fumbles

punt return for TD just plain stupid play planning on broncos part

The fur coat was one of Broadway Joe's signature accessories.

that and hot chicks.

I think more blame is being put on Peyton than he deserves.

Early int. was absolutely his fault. Beyond that, even the best QB of all time isn't going to do a **** thing when you've got 4 defensive linemen in the backfield by the time the snap reaches the QB's hands. Pure and simple, Seattle was more physical, manhandled the line, and starved the QB of every option. It reminded me of the Ohio State/Florida BCS championship game a few years back, where every single play was panic mode by Troy Smith due to the Florida line steamrolling them on every play.

And oh, BTW, when your defense gives up 30+ points in a Super Bowl, you're QB is not to blame.

Early int. was absolutely his fault. Beyond that, even the best QB of all time isn't going to do a **** thing when you've got 4 defensive linemen in the backfield by the time the snap reaches the QB's hands. Pure and simple, Seattle was more physical, manhandled the line, and starved the QB of every option. It reminded me of the Ohio State/Florida BCS championship game a few years back, where every single play was panic mode by Troy Smith due to the Florida line steamrolling them on every play.

And oh, BTW, when your defense gives up 30+ points in a Super Bowl, you're QB is not to blame.
I agree on all accounts. From what I recall, the few times Peyton had a little time after the snap he made his usual good decisions.

Denvers Special Teams surely didnt help at all either. Had I been the HC the Special Teams coach would have been fired last night and forced to pay for his own flight home

Back