NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broncos can't manage to keep anyone healthy. This could prove to be a long season for them as well.

Tampa has a team?
Aren't you the big Patriots fan? I'd think you would've seen Brady make our first team look stupid last Friday night.

Oh, I just thought that was the annual scrimmage against Foxboro High.
Easy now, I admitted we got whipped, no reason to rub salt in the wound. I think we at least played to a junior college level
Like the South-Central Lousiana State University Muddogs (before Bobby Boucher)?

waterboy-450x253.jpg

Tampa has a team?
Aren't you the big Patriots fan? I'd think you would've seen Brady make our first team look stupid last Friday night.

Oh, I just thought that was the annual scrimmage against Foxboro High.
Easy now, I admitted we got whipped, no reason to rub salt in the wound. I think we at least played to a junior college level

What goes around comes around. My friend is a big Ravens fan and gives me **** left and right. About the only thing we agree on is that the 'local' team, the Vikings, suck.

Also, I'm a Mets fan, who went to school in the Bronx during the last Yankees run. I've got more salt in me than a cup of ramen noodles.

Stick around Vent - you seem like the type that can dish it out and take it. And honestly, we need the dues...

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to follow the Pre-season the muchbut how is the for we ND linebacker with the fake girlfriend doing?

I haven't been able to follow the Pre-season the muchbut how is the for we ND linebacker with the fake girlfriend doing?

Mantei T'eo. He was injured last time I heard. Nothing serious. A sprained foot or something like that. He is expected to be back soon.

Think there would be enough interest for a 10-person fantasy league or at the very least a pick 'em?

I heard that the sprain wasn't real, and that it was an internet hoax.

I would do a pickem, not fantasy, if its just W/L.

I know a good site for a confidence pick style pick 'em from past years, I don't mind setting one up.

Anyone up for a friendly wager week to week with an overall winner at the end of the yeawr?

Say like $10 or $15 per person for a 10 person pick 'em league? Payouts for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th gets money back? What site do you use?

I was in a pool for several years on cbssports.com. But it was run by some guy my ex-FIL works with, so I don't know anyone in it really, which made bragging or trash talking pointless.

You basically pick from 16 points down to 1 (or less during bye weeks) based on how confident you are in the pick. Green Bay vs. Cleveland might be good for 16, while Seattle vs. San Fran might be a 1. Score of the MNF game was the tiebreaker.

Winning for the week got you your entry fee back, 2nd you got like $5 or $10. Annual winners, 2nd, etc. got corresponding shares of the rest.

^ I've done those before and they can be fun. Certainly a lot less effort than a full-fledged player fantasy league. I'm down.

I'm cool with a confidence pickem. I'd prefer to keep the cash out of it though.

Back