NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, we've dropped our #4 QB and replaced him with "veteran" Brady Quinn. Phew, I was starting to get worried.

I think the goal is to put 11 QB's on the field and confuse our opponents to victory.

Only it will look like a Benny Hill video, with everyone butt fumbling everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to feel the energy I being in Denver getting ready for the NFL kickoff game tomorrow night.. I would troll for tickets but just can't part with the cash at the moment...

For anyone not here the locals are super posses that they have these large banners of manning and flaco on the stadium.. It's been fun listening to the talk radio bitch and moan about the Raven QB getting so much exposure (& I think that's a good thing). The fans bitching about it....

Let's go ahead and hang a Kaepernick banner at the Georgia Dome for a couple weeks and see how they like it...

Yeah I was trying to agree with them. While posting on my phone making it look like I am working...

But in atlanta there are so many transplants from up north no one would probably make a fuss over it...surely not the news, it would be on the radio stations but the news wouldn't cover it ( TV)

So there is a nfl kickoff party in Baltimore they are showing on nfl network but the game is in Denver? I know the NFL has more money than Davey Crocket but that makes little sense???

The switching back from city to city with one daylight and the others darkness also is werd?

I don't normally have NFL network so maybe this is just how they roll?

The SB champs were supposed to host the opening game of the next season. However, due to scheduling conflicts Baltimore couldnt host tonight, so the game is played in Denver instead. As a consolation prize, they get a Keith Urban concert...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay that's makes sense.. I guess ???

Heads up, on VH1 they are showing SNL the Bush Years... Gonna be flipping back an forth... :)

I was beginning to wonder if I'd have to go to bed before kickoff. Delay the game because of rain? What a bunch of pansies.

I thought it was because of the lightening...

The players/ coaches do realize it is regular season and not another preseason pansy game right? Heard the score this morning and that's just ridiculous.

It's nice to feel the energy I being in Denver getting ready for the NFL kickoff game tomorrow night.. I would troll for tickets but just can't part with the cash at the moment...

For anyone not here the locals are super posses that they have these large banners of manning and flaco on the stadium.. It's been fun listening to the talk radio bitch and moan about the Raven QB getting so much exposure (& I think that's a good thing). The fans bitching about it....
1236746_500764420009130_725976622_n.jpg

7 TDs...Really?

Was Baltimore playing with the 3rd string unit? Do not think so. Saw Suggs and Dumervil taking him down and/or hitting him right after passing the ball. So the fact is that, hate him or love him, it was an impressive show by #18. Way to make a statement but, it is a long season.

Back